• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to install FPKG on 5.05

Siddhant

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hello, I have a Toshiba Ext USB 3.0 1tb formtatted to exFat. I have many personal files in it. I tried to copy a game in the root of the drive (copied to E:/ directly. Not in any folder) but it doesn't recognize my hard drive. I went to settings/storage/devices but it's not there too. Any ideas? Thanks!! (I already installed 2 small games with a USB 2.0 flash drive. No probs!)
are you sure about the format?
if you can then try to reformat it and before placing other stuff, just place the game and then try

alan381

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
I get this error with every game I try installing ce-36244-9
I have the same problem. Did you solve the issue? What kind of drive you are using Usb or hdd

Steverway

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
are you sure about the format?
if you can then try to reformat it and before placing other stuff, just place the game and then try
Yes I'm sure. I tried everything. Tried fat32 and exFat. This hard drive is brand new. Bought it last year. Had no issues yet but PS4 seems to refuse Reading it(No notification or even errors like I never connected it)
I have the same problem. Did you solve the issue? What kind of drive you are using Usb or hdd
Usb 3.0 directly to ps4

Reactions: alan381

fernandez

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 23, 2018
Tq

mosucker

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Thanks

alan381

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
Yes I'm sure. I tried everything. Tried fat32 and exFat. This hard drive is brand new. Bought it last year. Had no issues yet but PS4 seems to refuse Reading it(No notification or even errors like I never connected it)

Usb 3.0 directly to ps4
I solved a problem it was my Usb thanks guys.

Reactions: Inan1903

Harry sheldone

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
man this reply system is the bees kneees

garn

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks

pattika

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 29, 2018
Thank you very much!

xristos geramanis

DKS Member
Banned
Jun 29, 2018
For Pita90: Make sure you have a exfat formatted usb 3.0/ external usb 3.0 HDD formatted as exfat with fpkg's on the root of the device.

Go here to download a FPKG: ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

1. Go to Network settings DNS settings
2. Primary to 165.227.83.145 and the Secondary DNS to 108.61.128.158
3. save network settings
4. go to system settings
5. open user manual
6 select 5.05
7. select HEN
8. go back to system settings and go to the very bottom
9. select debug settings
10. go to game
11. select install pkg from the root of your drive
12. press the PS button and go back to the home screen and launch your newly installed backup

Notes:
You will have to install HEN by following the steps 1-7 above after each reboot.

Go here for information on how to send payloads to mira 5.05:***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Have any further questions feel free to ask
For Pita90: Make sure you have a exfat formatted usb 3.0/ external usb 3.0 HDD formatted as exfat with fpkg's on the root of the device.

3. save network settings
4. go to system settings
5. open user manual
6 select 5.05
7. select HEN
9. select debug settings
10. go to game
12. press the PS button and go back to the home screen and launch your newly installed backup

Notes:
You will have to install HEN by following the steps 1-7 above after each reboot.

Go here for information on how to send payloads to mira 5.05:***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

thanks...

Reactions: Ryan Glenn

chrissaxo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 1, 2018
thanks

jhonn

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
thanks

aaassd4567

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 2, 2018
thx! it time to practice the tutorial.

Shappik

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 9, 2018

3. save network settings
4. go to system settings
5. open user manual
6 select 5.05
7. select HEN
9. select debug settings
10. go to game

Notes:

Reactions: Maclean Isaac

Srinivasan V

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 7, 2018
thank you so much

Sifat

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 12, 2018
I am downloading Witcher 3 and it has 77 files . how to install those 77 files? i usually download torren files which is very easy to install but what is the procedure for multiple files?

ashraf zahari

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
I am downloading Witcher 3 and it has 77 files . how to install those 77 files? i usually download torren files which is very easy to install but what is the procedure for multiple files?
extract it uses winrar or 7zip to one single .pkg file

alaaltayeb

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 22, 2018
thank very usful