• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to install FPKG on 5.05

nate72.

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
thx

yosbel182us

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
Thanks

PirateofPC

Móhãnd Bèn
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Libya, Tripoli
First of Thank you so much for this method, it will help a lot of ppl ^^
I'll try my best to answer some of the questions here:

when I click on mira .. it says loading payload

that means you have already Exploited with Mira, when it says loading payload, you can send any payload (I think using netcat, I never tried it) or using locally exploit.

installing a game's update is the same as installing the game itself ?

yeah, Make sure that it's fpkg and the same title ID (CUSAXXXXX) as the game, and install the game before the update.

sorry for my NOOB questions because i've just discovered these exploits but what are payloads and do we require the external HDD once we have installed the package?(my understanding is that we don't)
also is their any way we can directly download these packages in PS4's HDD

I think payloads are older way to jailbreak (exploit your device) now it's better and easier to use html files.

Hi Guys,
I have a brand new PS4 Pro, that came with firmware 4.70 and I have updated to 5.05 did all the steps and when launching Mira or Mira+HEN the system crashes / restarts. Am I unlucky with this? What should I do to fix it?

use HEN, cuz I had 0 errors and issues with it, just an advice ^^

I mean anyway i could split the FPKG file into 2 parts for big games because the USB i install with is 16 GB wouldn't fit a 40 GB game or so

No you can't, just buy 64GB USB, but it's better to have more, cuz some games like Black Ops III weight more than 100GB, also make sure you buy USB 3.0, cuz USB 2.0 is slow af.

Thanks for your post.
Is it possible to do the same without accessing the Internet and without the local method? Maybe via a USB stick?
Thank you in advance

No I don't think so, Sorry :(

RelliX7

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
First of Thank you so much for this method, it will help a lot of ppl ^^
I'll try my best to answer some of the questions here:

that means you have already Exploited with Mira, when it says loading payload, you can send any payload (I think using netcat, I never tried it) or using locally exploit.

yeah, Make sure that it's fpkg and the same title ID (CUSAXXXXX) as the game, and install the game before the update.

I think payloads are older way to jailbreak (exploit your device) now it's better and easier to use html files.

use HEN, cuz I had 0 errors and issues with it, just an advice ^^

No you can't, just buy 64GB USB, but it's better to have more, cuz some games like Black Ops III weight more than 100GB, also make sure you buy USB 3.0, cuz USB 2.0 is slow af.

No I don't think so, Sorry :(
Thanks for the reply.
I want to figure out whether there's a method that will last forever. (the online method may someday stop working because of a server down event or something).
Do you have any clue?

PirateofPC

Móhãnd Bèn
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Libya, Tripoli
Thanks for the reply.
I want to figure out whether there's a method that will last forever. (the online method may someday stop working because of a server down event or something).
Do you have any clue?
The only way is to have them offline "locally (PC | Android)", if you want the method I'm using, just PM me, I'll be glad to help ^^

Reactions: RelliX7

alias00776

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 10, 2018
Merci mon ami, je vais essayer:AniKnuckles:

tuck

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
cheers

gmfeny

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
I get this error with every game I try installing ce-36244-9

finalleon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
thanks

TeamMila

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
awsome!!!

Bryan19862018

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
For Pita90: Make sure you have a exfat formatted usb 3.0/ external usb 3.0 HDD formatted as exfat with fpkg's on the root of the device.

Go here to download a FPKG: ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

1. Go to Network settings DNS settings
2. Primary to 165.227.83.145 and the Secondary DNS to 108.61.128.158
3. save network settings
4. go to system settings
5. open user manual
6 select 5.05
7. select mira
8. go back to system settings and go to the very bottom
9. select debug settings
10. go to game
11. select install pkg from the root of your drive
12. press the PS button and go back to the home screen and launch your newly installed backup

Notes:
You will have to install mira by following the steps 1-7 above after each reboot.

Go here for information on how to send payloads to mira 5.05:***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Have any further questions feel free to ask
Hi is this a way of playing package files without installing them onto internal hardrive first?

Reactions: Cem and dolukar

cmertbaykal

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
Thank you man

Bryan19862018

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
For Pita90: Make sure you have a exfat formatted usb 3.0/ external usb 3.0 HDD formatted as exfat with fpkg's on the root of the device.

Go here to download a FPKG: ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

1. Go to Network settings DNS settings
2. Primary to 165.227.83.145 and the Secondary DNS to 108.61.128.158
3. save network settings
4. go to system settings
5. open user manual
6 select 5.05
7. select mira
8. go back to system settings and go to the very bottom
9. select debug settings
10. go to game
11. select install pkg from the root of your drive
12. press the PS button and go back to the home screen and launch your newly installed backup

Notes:
You will have to install mira by following the steps 1-7 above after each reboot.

Go here for information on how to send payloads to mira 5.05:***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Have any further questions feel free to ask
Hi just about every package I try to install fails I've had a few working. Do you have any advice for this? Thanks

seiyaguitar

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
thank you so much

ashraf zahari

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
thankss

Darkrider

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
I have a question as i am a new ps4 user just exploited my ps4 running 5.05 today... i'm looking foward to download a FPKG but many of them says the version of the game is 4.55 what i wanna ask is can i run that FPKG on my system which is 5.05???

just

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
thaks

ashraf zahari

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
I have a question as i am a new ps4 user just exploited my ps4 running 5.05 today... i'm looking foward to download a FPKG but many of them says the version of the game is 4.55 what i wanna ask is can i run that FPKG on my system which is 5.05???
thats should be no problem, you can play anygame below 5.05.

nintagale

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks you very much.

Steverway

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Hello, I have a Toshiba Ext USB 3.0 1tb formtatted to exFat. I have many personal files in it. I tried to copy a game in the root of the drive (copied to E:/ directly. Not in any folder) but it doesn't recognize my hard drive. I went to settings/storage/devices but it's not there too. Any ideas? Thanks!! (I already installed 2 small games with a USB 2.0 flash drive. No probs!)