• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to find cheats with PS4cheater

youab

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 18, 2018
Thanks a lot because of you i find health for resident evil 7

youab

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 18, 2018
But i always get results 0 in pointer finder and game always change after rest

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
But i always get results 0 in pointer finder and game always change after rest
try a level 20 scan. if still nothing you will need to try the debugger to find a static address. and for that you need to find another tut somewhere as i havnt messed with the debugger enough.

nguyenbaviet

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 2, 2019
it's Cheat Engine on PS4??
need link of famos cheat &__&
Best luck for you, thanks bro!

haru7kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2018
can someone help with enter the gungeon cheats??

roylando 1990

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 24, 2020
i have found the offsets for health on black ops 4 zombies but when i click lock i still take damage am i doing something wrong

Gigantlui

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 29, 2020
Is there at the moment any way to use offsets on 6.72?
So far I've only seen PS4Trainer adapting to 6.72, but unfortunately its highly limited to available cheats (newer Games like Kingdom Hearts 3 are missing so far).

So basically I am searching for any way to use PS4Cheater or any simillar tool on 6.72 to create own cheats.
I'd be very thankful for any hints :D

ultrahd667

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2020
medievil CUSA12982 max money possible?

Samspidei

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 17, 2020
indeed there is a way to increase defense and attack(Inotcheese found this method on source discord). it involves using decorations. run down:

for attack:
remove all decorations
scan for 0
equip attack decoration
scan for 47(the value of attack gem)
equip a second attack decoration
scan for 48(every gem adds just 1 ontop the value), after this scan you should have found the address
change address to 69(you can mess with this value but i have found 69 to be the most stable value to set it at)

you can do the same with any other decoration including defense. to find the value of each decoration just scan the same section you found the attack jewel in for a 0, and after that equip 1 of the decoration you want to find, it should bring up only 1 result and you can change that value to 69(or higher but beware of crashes)

dont go to crazy with the attack either as going to high bugs the game and causes you to heal monsters instead of damaging them =P

0OMcI4Q.jpg

^ this high of an attack heals monsters for about 7000 each hit =P
Sir please give a tutorial on skireo shadow die twice all mods

kyilintun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 1, 2018
How to find Time cheat code.
Thanks

MrAngelG

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 23, 2019
I try to put infinite ammo or material in Metro Exodus and can't get it :(

grfjxr

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 22, 2021
Thanks for the good tutorial!!

I've already used it with Mass effect for Money and worked flawlessly - the offset explanation is awesome, will have a try on that as well.

I found some scenarios that I was able to obtain the value but unable to change its value, example:
* Mass Effect Andromeda: I found the value of ammo, but it decreases and don't take the value I update - even with the lock option active...
* Mad max: I found the value of parts, but is not taking the value I update, always keep reloading to its initial value...

I've tried to search for those values other than 4 bytes, but no luck.
is like some other variable is keeping the original value and it gets refreshed if both are not equal.

any ideas on this and how it get solved?

last part :)
I noticed that some online trainers, have found those offsets, so it should be possible.
would it be possible to use those offsets with PS4 cheater?

sorry for the long reply...

EliteDesigner

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
indeed there is a way to increase defense and attack(Inotcheese found this method on source discord). it involves using decorations. run down:

for attack:
remove all decorations
scan for 0
equip attack decoration
scan for 47(the value of attack gem)
equip a second attack decoration
scan for 48(every gem adds just 1 ontop the value), after this scan you should have found the address
change address to 69(you can mess with this value but i have found 69 to be the most stable value to set it at)

you can do the same with any other decoration including defense. to find the value of each decoration just scan the same section you found the attack jewel in for a 0, and after that equip 1 of the decoration you want to find, it should bring up only 1 result and you can change that value to 69(or higher but beware of crashes)

dont go to crazy with the attack either as going to high bugs the game and causes you to heal monsters instead of damaging them =P

0OMcI4Q.jpg

^ this high of an attack heals monsters for about 7000 each hit =P

how high u can go?

MobDre23

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 24, 2020
Ps4 cheater is now better then ever I hack my first game on 7.55..The Game Was Nba Live 19 I Got 999 Skill Points And Money 999,999.. But Once I Save Both Files To The PC Then Go To Another Player On The Game Then Load The Cheat To That Player But It Don't Work I Have To Search Again. So I Just Need Help To Load The Cheats To Work

EliteDesigner

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
Ps4 cheater is now better then ever I hack my first game on 7.55..The Game Was Nba Live 19 I Got 999 Skill Points And Money 999,999.. But Once I Save Both Files To The PC Then Go To Another Player On The Game Then Load The Cheat To That Player But It Don't Work I Have To Search Again. So I Just Need Help To Load The Cheats To Work
yes , the problem is i dont know how to get more advanced cheat like duplicate items , increase dmg of a weapon or superjump , i only stick with inf ammo and money -.- .

MobDre23

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 24, 2020
yes , the problem is i dont know how to get more advanced cheat like duplicate items , increase dmg of a weapon or superjump , i only stick with inf ammo and money -.- .
Speaking Of That I Was Trying To Do Shadow warriors 2 but no luck at all I tell you what it faster than before when you search for something. It look easy because it tell you the health in everything in it turns out it set back to 0..so just gotta practice on it for a while to get better using PS4 cheater

EliteDesigner

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for the good tutorial!!

I've already used it with Mass effect for Money and worked flawlessly - the offset explanation is awesome, will have a try on that as well.

I found some scenarios that I was able to obtain the value but unable to change its value, example:
* Mass Effect Andromeda: I found the value of ammo, but it decreases and don't take the value I update - even with the lock option active...
* Mad max: I found the value of parts, but is not taking the value I update, always keep reloading to its initial value...

I've tried to search for those values other than 4 bytes, but no luck.
is like some other variable is keeping the original value and it gets refreshed if both are not equal.

any ideas on this and how it get solved?

last part :)
I noticed that some online trainers, have found those offsets, so it should be possible.
would it be possible to use those offsets with PS4 cheater?

sorry for the long reply...
try find the two variables and mod the 2 at once and lock them.

grfjxr

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 22, 2021
try find the two variables and mod the 2 at once and lock them.
thanks for the suggestion, I tried already unfortunately does not work, I've searched more about this and it seems that for some values, is not just fix or lock values as the way those values are stored is more complex. there's other tools besides PS4 cheater, such as PS4 Reaper that seems more advanced and easier to search for those values.

is kinda of normal, unless you find the offsets for your variables you'll need to search for those values every single time.
the method you (and most of us) use is just searching live values on the memory and change them.

but to have a real trainer, we need to have the offsets to change the value at any time in the memory, regardless its position.

I find the offsets the most interesting and at same time the most challenging, had no luck so far.
and since I use mainly for money, I don't really need to do it so often - but if godmode is what you're looking for, then offsets is the way