• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to find cheats with PS4cheater

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
This will be a long tutorial and this only covers finding basic cheats like unlimited ammo/health/items
after you can find these easier cheats you can take what you know and try finding other cheats like damage modifiers etc.

First off finding money:

hu3Q2Z4.png

pPhT6nX.png

U1mH348.png

bSyi7cq.png

A9OsWSY.jpg

uSkj43u.png

lMJJ1vV.png

PNOfsGY.jpg

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
Very nice tutorial my friend

XVEM

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 29, 2018
thanks dude

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Duplicating items, not very in depth just a rough tutorial mainly for showing different ways of searching for different cheats.
finding Pointers:
MxHF19t.png

CvRid3Z.png

UoNnud2.png

GGKfeY7.jpg
Very Nice writeup! I still get the hell knocked out of me and even faint by some monsters even with Max health checked. If a monster is just hitting no big deal, but if they pour gas on me and light me on fire then hit me? I get snuffed. Do you know of a way to change the values of Defense or even Attack? I have tried every possible combination and cannot locate those. I would find great joy in beating nergagante to death with my binoculars :) Thanks

Last edited:

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
I get snuffed. Do you know of a way to change the values of Defense or even Attack? I have tried every possible combination and cannot locate those. I would find great joy in beating nergagante to death with my binoculars :) Thanks

indeed there is a way to increase defense and attack(Inotcheese found this method on source discord). it involves using decorations. run down:

for attack:
remove all decorations
scan for 0
equip attack decoration
scan for 47(the value of attack gem)
equip a second attack decoration
scan for 48(every gem adds just 1 ontop the value), after this scan you should have found the address
change address to 69(you can mess with this value but i have found 69 to be the most stable value to set it at)

you can do the same with any other decoration including defense. to find the value of each decoration just scan the same section you found the attack jewel in for a 0, and after that equip 1 of the decoration you want to find, it should bring up only 1 result and you can change that value to 69(or higher but beware of crashes)

dont go to crazy with the attack either as going to high bugs the game and causes you to heal monsters instead of damaging them =P

0OMcI4Q.jpg

^ this high of an attack heals monsters for about 7000 each hit =P

Last edited:

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Thank you so much for the help.

philip72

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
thanks bro

iceman2894

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
the search is going so slow any ideas ?

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
...........................................................................................

Last edited:
R

rendigt

How to find exp

R

rendigt

Final Fantasy XV CUSA01633 ver 1.23

Reactions: june

ezgmodz

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2018
Seriously, I haven't tried this yet but thank you for taking the time to put the detail into this tutorial! I feel confident I might not f-this up :D

ProducerPurser

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thailand
I found GTA 3 money and felt great when i found it.. having trouble finding MXGP 3 credits :( do you have to play the game for a bit until you get lets say a few credits your self before scanning to edit the creds? because the game already starts you with 1000 credits I tried spengind 200 to leave me with 800 then i scanned but I cant find the cheats none of the 11 results modified my credits.

Thanks

Samuel.

prisoner0093

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 29, 2018
nice tutorial....but is there any way we can unlock features with this tools for example unlock more starting location in hitman.

Mac180SX

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 21, 2018
Must try it out :)