• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Help Needed with Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTAV) Prologue Bug

Eighties

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me with this…

I downloaded a FPKG of GTA V for my PS4 Pro running FW 5.05

It had 3 package files:
1.EP1004-CUSA00411_00-GTAVDIGITALDOWNL-A0100-V0105.pkg for the base game.
2.EP1004-CUSA00411_00-GTAVDIGITALDOWNL-A0127-V0100.pkg for Update 1.27
3.EP1004-CUSA00411_00-GTAPREORDERBONUS-A0000-V0100.pkg for a DLC Cash Bonus.

The game installed and boots just fine using HEN, but halfway through the first mission "Prologue" it hits a bug where the cops and your getaway car do not appear – meaning you cannot progress any further with the game.

This is a fairly famous bug on the PC version of the game and lots of solutions exist for PC users, but I cannot find anyone who's had this bug with the PS4 version.

…have you experienced it?
Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks for your help.
GTAV-PrologueBug.png

NoName420

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 28, 2018
try only install the game and update 1.27 or you missing the part EP1004-CUSA00411_00-GTAVDIGITALDOWNL-A0123-V0100.pkg

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraj094

Eighties

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 4, 2018
Thanks NoName420, simple advice but it worked.
The problem seems to be with the DLC Bonus Cash package.

I deleted GTA V and its saved games from my PS4.
Restarted the PS4.
Reinstalled only the base game package of GTA V.
Played the game, the cops showed up as they should (whoo!).
Kept playing the game until the end of the second mission "Franklin & Lamar" so I could make a Saved Game at Franklin's house.
Quit the game, installed the Update Package.
Now everything's fine. I could continue from my Saved Game, no problems.

Reactions: RiPPERD