• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

arsalan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
spider-man is less than a week away from being released and there has been no news regarding the release date of 6.0 yet.. i hope it stays this way.. this'll allow us to play all the latest games that have been released for 5.55 as soon as the cfw for it is released, which i'm guessing will be rolled as out as soon as or maybe a week after 6.0 comes out.. i'm actually waiting for onrush..

ZachZS

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 14, 2018
You're going to be severely disappointed. While Spider-man is probably 5.55, don't expect an exploit anytime soon. First, the exploit has to be patched, if its not patched then it will not be released. Second, I only know of a single dev that has a 5.55 exploit and he wasn't exactly keen on sharing his exploits in the past. Honestly, you're better off getting a second ps4 for new releases.

arsalan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
that'd be a bummer.. some well known websites like sce and dks say that 5.50 to 5.55 have been fully exploited in private.. and popular youtubers have said that the only reason its not being rolled out is because the devs don't want people to mess up with psn.. once 6.0 is released, 5.50 to 5.55 will surely get released..

ZachZS

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 14, 2018
that'd be a bummer.. some well known websites like sce and dks say that 5.50 to 5.55 have been fully exploited in private.. and popular youtubers have said that the only reason its not being rolled out is because the devs don't want people to mess up with psn.. once 6.0 is released, 5.50 to 5.55 will surely get released..
Just a tip, completely disregard what any popular youtuber says, they do not speak for the developers behind the exploits in any way. They can speculate as to why the devs haven't released an exploit yet, but don't take that as fact. Also once again, if the exploit wasn't patched in a recent firmware or 6.0 then there will be no release because they would just be burning an exploit if it was still unpatched.

arsalan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
i get it.. but one can hope yeah? :D