• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

arsalan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
now that 6.0 is officially out i hope we're closer to the release of 5.55 jb.. so excited right now.. some people say asap, some say october and some even say november.. whatever the date is, the sooner psn doesn't work on 5.55 or 5.56 the better for us folk waiting for a jb..

Reactions: Working Files

Wolcliff

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 30, 2018
5.05 was officially released on January 11th, 2018,
5.55 on May 17th, 2018
and the public kernel exploit sometime in may

let's see if we get a similar pattern...
patience :)

tautvism

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 18, 2018
So basically this means that RDR2 will be out on 6.0?This is not really good news...

eddlang

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 26, 2018
So basically this means that RDR2 will be out on 6.0?This is not really good news...
That's not always the case. FW 5.50 came out on march 8 and god of war on april 20 and yet it is playable on 5.05.

I'm new to these stuff and might be wrong but it seems the people behind exploits usually wait for a few minor FW updates to come out before releasing their stuff, so maybe they'd release it once, say, 6.05 comes out?

Last edited:

arsalan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
production for blurays is earlier than the launch.. so maybe it runs on 5.55

arsalan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
rdr2 i mean

RyanD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 23, 2018
production for blurays is earlier than the launch.. so maybe it runs on 5.55
Unfortunately, I wouldn't keep my hopes up, RDR2 was not announced to "gone gold" (which means the 1.00 version of the game was sent to factories to make the blu-rays.)

Hopefully I'm wrong though.