• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

5.05 ESP8266 Exploit Host Tutorial

scunnyemce

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
has anybody tryed using a esp32s av got 2 off um it flashes bin file fine but doesnt broadcast the exploit

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
has anybody tryed using a esp32s av got 2 off um it flashes bin file fine but doesnt broadcast the exploit
Plug it into your PS4 and there should be a blue light that comes on, then svan for WiFi and you shoild see PS4Xploit or something of the sort for the host name.

EnSAn

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for the input, 10.1.1 to 10.1.3. I updated my package download for esp. Could be more polite about it by saying version numbers and such but CH31S3R wouldve helped you out as well if you installed it. Ive had a few friends with these errors and this method hasnt failed me yet.
My bad. I was in a bad mood that day and I took your reply the wrong way.

Reactions: Sup Im BirDy