• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

5.05 ESP8266 Exploit Host Tutorial

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
(WARNING: DIDN'T SPEED UP FLASHING PART SO SKIP AHEAD WHEN I FLASH)

Change Log:
  • Updated Download Link 06/28/2018
  • Updated CP210x Universal Driver
  • Updated Cod3m4st4's Firmware (Has 5.05, and 4.55 support)
  • Added retrogamerfirmv5_1.2.bin (Has 5.05, and 4.55 support)
  • Added PS4KeeperDY2in1v1-0.bin (Has 5.05, and 4.55 support)
  • Added PS4ESPHost_v2_5.05.bin
  • BLACKHAT-50x_CUPS-V41.bin

Drivers and 5.05 Exploit/Tutorial Download:
http://j.gs/B4EV

ESP8266 WiFi Module:
http://j.gs/B4ZB

Tutorial:

Put your ESP8266 into your PC via a Micro USB cord, install the CH341SER & CP210x Universal Drivers for your ESP8266 and run NodeMCU pyFlasher.

Select the serial port that your ESP is on, mine was COM3 yours may be different.
Then go to "Node MCU Firmware" and select the "c0d3m4st4_ESP8266XploitHost_v2.6.bin" or the firmware file of your choice.

Make sure your flash mode is on "DUAL I/O (DIO)".

If you already have firmware already installed on the ESP8266 like I did in the video select the "yes, wipes all data" option on the "erase flash" portion. If you do not leave "no" selected.

Then hit the "Flash NodeMCU" button to start erasing/flashing.

When done plug the ESP into the playstation and power on.

When logged in and settled go to "Network" and go to "Set up internet connection"
Go to Use Wi-Fi, and select "Custom".

Select the network "ESP8266XploitHost".
The password will be "ps4xploit".

It will differ from firmwares what the name is and most don't have a password and if they do I included it in the download!

After that just keep hitting X until you reach the test connection part of setting up and you are done.

Now go to the "User's Guide/Helpful Info" to access the Xploit quickly.

Thanks to everyone who has put together these nice firmwares for our ESP8266's! I take no credit for anything but writing this and the video.

Song: Eden - Drugs​

Last edited:

lesta_smsc

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 30, 2018
Thank you for this guide. I hadn't realised there was an application Node MCU Firmware.

I need to purchase one of these to allow offline use of exploits.

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
Thank you for this guide. I hadn't realised there was an application Node MCU Firmware.

I need to purchase one of these to allow offline use of exploits.
It's pretty easy and straight forward. I dont have a mic anymore to have commentary but its easy. I totally suggest it. But anytime my man, thats why I made the video!

lesta_smsc

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 30, 2018
There's so many on eBay. Will any ESP8266 work or does it have to be 12E version? They also come with varying flash sizes. Seen one with 32MB!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
There's so many on eBay. Will any ESP8266 work or does it have to be 12E version? They also come with varying flash sizes. Seen one with 32MB!

This is the one i have but it only has 4mb flashing i believe. But i think the one your talking about will work! More memory more stuff to add to your exploit. Happy hunting my man

Last edited:

lesta_smsc

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 30, 2018
https://m.lightinthebox.com/p/nodem...alGZu0oDwjE1isDdGrq7sxxy7PTnvKVxoC878QAvD_BwE

This is the one i have but it only has 4mb flashing i believe. But i think the one your talking about will work! More memory more stuff to add to your exploit. Happy hunting my man
That's interesting as they don't mention the flash memory size. Do they come with 4MB minimum even if not specified?

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
That's interesting as they don't mention the flash memory size. Do they come with 4MB minimum even if not specified?

The one in my post above, yes

Reapers

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
any body know how to extract one of these bin files i would like to make my own theme for my own use just need to see how its all set out thanks

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
any body know how to extract one of these bin files i would like to make my own theme for my own use just need to see how its all set out thanks
Use this:
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/convert-bin-into-index-html-for-5-05-exploit-and-payloads-guide.5505/

Or

Bin2js
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/bin2js-guide-to-convert-ps4-payload-bin-to-payload-js-files.4783/

I recommend Bin2js my friend

Last edited:
Reactions: Reapers

Reapers

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
thanks i will give it a go when i get home

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
thanks i will give it a go when i get home
Upon further research, bin2html is the way to go man. Alot easier. Let me know if you need help

Husnain2018

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Upon further research, bin2html is the way to go man. Alot easier. Let me know if you need help
How to convert it back to bin after editing?

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
How to convert it back to bin after editing?
5.05 allows you to just jave the html file instead of just the js and html. Read about it in the bin2html post

necbov

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018

(FAIR WARNING: FORGOT TO SPEED UP FLASHING PART SO SKIP AHEAD TO WHEN YOU SEE ME ON THE PS4)

Drivers and 5.05 Exploit/Tutorial Download:
http://j.gs/B4OF

ESP8266 WiFi Module:
http://j.gs/B4ZB

Put your ESP8266 into your PC via a Micro USB cord, install the CH341SER & CP210x Universal Drivers for your ESP8266 and run NodeMCU pyFlasher.

Select the serial port that your ESP is on, mine was COM3 yours may be different.
Then go to "Node MCU Firmware" and select the "c0d3m4st4_ESP8266XploitHost_v2.6.bin" file.

Make sure your flash mode is on "DUAL I/O (DIO)".

If you already have firmware already installed on the ESP8266 like I did in the video select the "yes, wipes all data" option on the "erase flash" portion. If you do not leave "no" selected.

Then hit the "Flash NodeMCU" button to start erasing/flashing.

When done plug the ESP into the playstation and power on.

When logged in and settled go to "Network" and go to "Set up internet connection"
Go to Use Wi-Fi, and select "Custom".

Select the network "ESP8266XploitHost"
The password will be "ps4xploit".

After that just keep hitting X until you reach the test connection part of setting up and you are done.

Now go to the "User's Guide/Helpful Info" to access the Xploit quickly.

Thanks to c0d3m4st4 for the updated ESP8266 exploit host and for his hard efforts for making the exploit.

Song: Eden - Drugs

very nice guide but i have a question have you tried ps4cheater with this???? i tried but i cant connect it

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
very nice guide but i have a question have you tried ps4cheater with this???? i tried but i cant connect it
Did you try to activate hen, dont leave the web browser keep on the ESP8266 page, send jkpatch and payload from ps4 cheater. Then run the game you want to use and then go into game. From there find your eboot.bin process and you should be good. If not then try mira hen option with the same steps

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass

EnSAn

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
i have this included in my downloads man if you read uptop i say to install them

Odd, the ones in your ZIP are OLD. So if you READ my post you would have known that, Man.

Reactions: Sup Im BirDy

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
Odd, the ones in your ZIP are OLD. So if you READ my post you would have known that, Man.
Thanks for the input, 10.1.1 to 10.1.3. I updated my package download for esp. Could be more polite about it by saying version numbers and such but CH31S3R wouldve helped you out as well if you installed it. Ive had a few friends with these errors and this method hasnt failed me yet.

Reactions: EnSAn