• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

4.05-5.05 Online Multiplayer Testing

MortalClaptrap

Banned
Uploader
Jun 7, 2018
WOOOOO!! I had this idea a while ago, like Repz, thought of before the idea of reprogramming the servers internally to let you sign in etc but on a different server and to access sorta repz mimic of Psn for modders to access and play together with and possibly stuff like a fake pkg store etc but ofc you would need proper cfw like access for most of that also this was for ps3 initally, but this is an awesome start anyhow :p cant wait to hear more and be able to play online, by any chance will multiplayer version of skyrim or warhammer deathwatch be compatible?
Sorry, but the odds of that ever happening are super low. The PC servers for Skyrim Together would need to be completely rebuilt from the ground up for the PS4, and we'd have to figure out how to add it to the game.

LLENN

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
it's possible in the future for Monster Hunter World ?

Dankzor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
legit hope the actual online (I don't mean LAN I mean the real thing) doesn't become a thing to the public for a long time I rather keep things the way it is right now and not ruin lobbies/games way too early online and so this community doesn't become like what PS3 did which is completely destroyed full of newgen skids who are nothing but boot or freeze happy bums... coming from an experienced oldgen PS3 modder but I've quit modding on there months ago

Reactions: MortalClaptrap

MortalClaptrap

Banned
Uploader
Jun 7, 2018
legit hope the actual online (I don't mean LAN I mean the real thing) doesn't become a thing to the public for a long time I rather keep things the way it is right now and not ruin lobbies/games way too early online and so this community doesn't become like what PS3 did which is completely destroyed full of newgen skids who are nothing but boot or freeze happy bums... coming from an experienced oldgen PS3 modder but I've quit modding on there months ago
I could use your help with this then. I don't have any intention of letting PSN modding become a thing.

VOLSX

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
cool , how ?

after checking and playing around

the ps4 is searching a game in its local network but down not hop out to the second "ring" , unless u tell him to (u cant tell him to search a game via an exact ip) ,if it was possible to give an exact ip server to connect to it was possible to do that.
if the ps4 does not receive an local ip of the vpn/hamachi it wont be able to find any local games on the lan network.

it will receive internet yea, it will go out to the internet via the remote vpn server. but if it wont receive a local ip of the vpn server it wont work.

unless u give the game an exact ip to login to (such minecraft. to connect a certain server)

for example,
ur isp ip is 55.55.55.55 (to the outside world)
ur local ip (LAN) is 10.0.0.1 (connected via wifi or ethernet cable to ur router/modem/switch)

when u setup a game for example COD ghost it will search inside the local IP (LAN) so everything inside 10.0.0.1/24 (or 10.0.0.1-10.0.0.255) will be seen.
since its not possible to connect directly to a vpn with a ps4 (no app or no builtin setting) u will need to share a connection via a pc or ur phone via hotspot
now when u connect ur self to hamachi/vpn/hotspot etc.. u will get a new local ip. for example of openvpn or hamachi ip the "local ip"(LAN) that u get from openvpn will be 10.8.0.1 now rememeber u need to share that ip with the ps4. thats when it get tricky.
since the ps4 cannot connect to the VPN directly and the connection must be shared via pc/hotspot the ps4 will get the local ip of the shared host and not the vpn (hotspot ip via android, 192.168.43.1/24) so even tho the ps4 can surt via the remote server/proxy/vpn it wont be able to find games since it does not belong to the same LAN (local ips) , and the ps4 wont hop to the other LAN(local ip) .

this is my conclusion. unless the ps4 cannot be connected within the same local ips / LAN of the VPN/hamachi/xlink kai/game rooms or w.e u decide to call it, it wont be able to find the open game to join.

perhaps i am wrong. i would like to be wrong a learn a new thing.
so if its possible and know the way please share .
thanks for taking your time but if use ics to share internet the console will be on another subnet from the vpn so it will not work

VOLSX

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
experienced oldgen PS3 modder lol u should put that on your resume
thoe i do agree that ps3 (online is cancer ) m0st people that flexed saying old were on cod playing with aimbot and having bootwars the old gen taught the newgen so dont talk like your better than them when your oldgen made the newgen what it is
i started modding in 2011 i know what ive done and what i should not have do u ?

Last edited:

kori

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
thanks for taking your time but if use ics to share internet the console will be on another subnet from the vpn so it will not work
sure. took me some time to wrong it.
and yea this is what i mention with ics. or any other way.

dark90

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Syntex#4602
FW 5.05 (EUR Region)
- got COD Black Ops 3 (with all DLC) fpkg installed
- console and PC connected via LAN
ready to test

Akuma540

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
You are right about the first Ring, the PS4 actually is only searching init, so I tested it by using xbslink and did setup my ip to a static ip within the range another player uses, my friend had 192.168.0.54 and I used then 55 and it works but the ps4 cant connect to the internet so it will tell you an error but its using the homenetwork. Hope it helps.

NoName420

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 28, 2018
im on 5.05 and have ww2 ghost bo3 mw3 im ready to test

MortalClaptrap

Banned
Uploader
Jun 7, 2018
it's possible in the future for Monster Hunter World ?
Hmm... 500+ hours of my life...
Asian girl...
500+ hours of my life...
Asian girl...

LLENN

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hmm... 500+ hours of my life...
Asian girl...
500+ hours of my life...
Asian girl...
what do you mean ?

kori

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
You are right about the first Ring, the PS4 actually is only searching init, so I tested it by using xbslink and did setup my ip to a static ip within the range another player uses, my friend had 192.168.0.54 and I used then 55 and it works but the ps4 cant connect to the internet so it will tell you an error but its using the homenetwork. Hope it helps.

i dont care for not "having" internet on the ps4.. if u are able to play with ur buddies .
i have tried myself with xlink did not work for me.
do u mind sharing a small guide on how to setup this ?
that would be really helpfull to all the comunity .
(if i understand right ur friend was in another house. not in ur real LAN./router). anyhow a small guide will be more than appriciated

Reactions: The Drakester