• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

4.05-5.05 Online Multiplayer Testing

MortalClaptrap

Banned
Uploader
Jun 7, 2018
I'm working on a method to play certain PS4 games online. Right now I'm using Hamachi just to make sure it works right. Once the POC is finished I'll create a dedicated program kind of like X-link Kai. Right now I need three testers, it's first come first serve so hurry up. In order to apply, you need the following:

PS4 on 5.05 (Other FW will be tested later)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (FakePKG should work)
Discord
LAN cable
PC

There are currently 23 games ready for testing, and they should all work. I currently have about 20 tests planned, but that number could be way higher. So if you don't make it into the first batch of testers, don't be worried. I'll update this thread regularly to show any new progress, so make sure to follow it in order to get into the later tests. I don't have an ETA for when this will be finished, but I expect it to take up at least the rest of the year. Here's a list of the next few tests I have planned, including some on 4.55.

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (4.05)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (4.55)
Stardew Valley (Crossplay)

Apply by posting your Discord, and the firmware you're on.

Last edited:

kori

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
i am all for it, give me ur discord i will dm u there

im on 5.05 with pretty much most of the games

Reactions: Madness

petur

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 26, 2018
interesting. but in the moment i'm seeking hdmi to vga and connection is limited. when return can test it. thank and make it stable. peoples deserve to have jailbreak multiplayer. like illegal ads in every person.

Reactions: Resonance

Jolafrite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
lol we are not on the final fantasy 15 what :facepalm:

ossay78

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
wow great.
basicly this features "local multiplayer" through internet, since you mentioned x-link and hamachi, am I correct?

MortalClaptrap

Banned
Uploader
Jun 7, 2018
To the people going "lul u use teh hamachi i did dat a year ago", read the full post. I'm using Hamachi for testing.

Reactions: Syf Izzan

Jolafrite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
:wat:

Syntex

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 3, 2018
Syntex#4602
FW 5.05 (EUR Region)
- got COD Black Ops 3 (with all DLC) fpkg installed
- got COD MW Remastered fpkg installed
- got COD Ghosts fpkg installed
- console and PC connected via LAN

Last edited:

BMT

In my World
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Far Far Away!
BMT#0069
FW 5.05

Trophyscars777

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 6, 2018
Trophyscars777#8608

On 5.05 can dl any game you need me to test.

Karisma

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 18, 2018
[ʜꜰʜ] ๖ۣۜKᴀʀɪsᴍᴀ | Cᴏʟᴇ#6014

I'm on 5.05 and down to help!

MortalClaptrap

Banned
Uploader
Jun 7, 2018
Edit: The first test will actually be on COD Ghosts.

Unforsaken

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
Sign me up as well

kori

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
already found this and got it to work
cool , how ?

after checking and playing around

the ps4 is searching a game in its local network but down not hop out to the second "ring" , unless u tell him to (u cant tell him to search a game via an exact ip) ,if it was possible to give an exact ip server to connect to it was possible to do that.
if the ps4 does not receive an local ip of the vpn/hamachi it wont be able to find any local games on the lan network.

it will receive internet yea, it will go out to the internet via the remote vpn server. but if it wont receive a local ip of the vpn server it wont work.

unless u give the game an exact ip to login to (such minecraft. to connect a certain server)

for example,
ur isp ip is 55.55.55.55 (to the outside world)
ur local ip (LAN) is 10.0.0.1 (connected via wifi or ethernet cable to ur router/modem/switch)

when u setup a game for example COD ghost it will search inside the local IP (LAN) so everything inside 10.0.0.1/24 (or 10.0.0.1-10.0.0.255) will be seen.
since its not possible to connect directly to a vpn with a ps4 (no app or no builtin setting) u will need to share a connection via a pc or ur phone via hotspot
now when u connect ur self to hamachi/vpn/hotspot etc.. u will get a new local ip. for example of openvpn or hamachi ip the "local ip"(LAN) that u get from openvpn will be 10.8.0.1 now rememeber u need to share that ip with the ps4. thats when it get tricky.
since the ps4 cannot connect to the VPN directly and the connection must be shared via pc/hotspot the ps4 will get the local ip of the shared host and not the vpn (hotspot ip via android, 192.168.43.1/24) so even tho the ps4 can surt via the remote server/proxy/vpn it wont be able to find games since it does not belong to the same LAN (local ips) , and the ps4 wont hop to the other LAN(local ip) .

this is my conclusion. unless the ps4 cannot be connected within the same local ips / LAN of the VPN/hamachi/xlink kai/game rooms or w.e u decide to call it, it wont be able to find the open game to join.

perhaps i am wrong. i would like to be wrong a learn a new thing.
so if its possible and know the way please share .

Mohamed20884

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi I have Ghosts and Discord PC LAN ready to test

Xenon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Root
WOOOOO!! I had this idea a while ago, like Repz, thought of before the idea of reprogramming the servers internally to let you sign in etc but on a different server and to access sorta repz mimic of Psn for modders to access and play together with and possibly stuff like a fake pkg store etc but ofc you would need proper cfw like access for most of that also this was for ps3 initally, but this is an awesome start anyhow :p cant wait to hear more and be able to play online, by any chance will multiplayer version of skyrim or warhammer deathwatch be compatible?

kori

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
WOOOOO!! I had this idea a while ago, like Repz, thought of before the idea of reprogramming the servers internally to let you sign in etc but on a different server and to access sorta repz mimic of Psn for modders to access and play together with and possibly stuff like a fake pkg store etc but ofc you would need proper cfw like access for most of that also this was for ps3 initally, but this is an awesome start anyhow :p cant wait to hear more and be able to play online, by any chance will multiplayer version of skyrim or warhammer deathwatch be compatible?
that depend if those games allows to enter a direct ip to connect to. if so yea its possible even now.
if the game does not allow u to enter a direct ip to connect to, then its not possible.