• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

JPN ZANAC X - [SLUS-03100] [V1.0]

Violator

Uploader
Oct 31, 2022
Zanac_X_Zanac_jap-front.md.jpg
GAME NAME: Zanac-X
TITLE ID: SLUS-03100
GAME VERSION: 1.0
AUDIO LANGUAGES: English, Japanese
SUBTITLE LANGUAGES: English, Japanese
FILE SIZE: 239 MB
MD5 CHECKSUM: 588B12FA240D50B844776F4F6B1F995D
DOWNLOAD LINK: Press OPTIONS During In Game For Widescreen Settings
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited by a moderator:

murmandamus

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hands down the finest shooter on ps1.
Post automatically merged:

Hey @Violator Thank you for all the great ports for ps1 & ps2. I was wondering if you might do a port of Tear Ring Saga for ps1 & Berwick Saga for ps2. They are a pair of games made by the original developer of Fire Emblem and are 2 of the best Tactics games out there. Your ports are so much better than most of the others ive found and the fan translations of these 2 games are professional grade jobs. If you are up for it i can send my dumps and the fan patches or you can go to CDromance website they have both games pre patched with most the finished patches. I apologize again for asking in the comments but didnt see any request section under this thread. Thanks for all the games either way and hope to see more!

Last edited: