• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA EUR AU YouTube - [CUSA-01015] [CUSA-01116] [v2.06] [NoPSN]

shareboy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
Perfect! thanks!

alucardx2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 3, 2020
In my experience, Having a custom DNS (Al-zif/NightKing/Crono) etc does not allow it to load. Try re-setup your Wifi on 'Easy' and try the YouTube app again. Good Luck!

UPDATE : So, I've tested it out - Removing the DNS, Letting it load up once (First time) Then re-setting up your Wifi to work with DNS - Also sorts the issue & YouTube Loads up fine afterwards.

Can confirm, YouTube is working fine now. This also fixed the Crunchyroll app for me.

bastardsoap

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 15, 2020
EUR version update bringing VR function ;)
It's still not possible to see side by side?

Last edited:

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
[CUSA01015] Youtube Update 2.06 Login Patched
Hidden content
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
Credits to HK31 and softstar for the app and sleirsgoevy for the hex to patch the login!
Notes: Youtube login patched for both normal and VR versions of the app :)

saintcarl

PS4
Uploader
Jun 14, 2018
[CUSA01015] Youtube Update 2.06 Login Patched
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits to HK31 and softstar for the app and sleirsgoevy for the hex to patch the login!
Notes: Youtube login patched for both normal and VR versions of the app :)
THANKSS!!!!!

Reactions: cyber1000

Zaiden

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 24, 2022
I haven't updated to 7.50 and above. But there doesn't seem to be a copy of this no PSN YouTube file that exists anymore.
I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to kindle provide a copy of this file for me to use?
(I'm stationed on lower firmware in case there's ever a possibility of a full on permanent jailbreak that doesn't require reloading every single time)

That said, I do have a CH341a chip programmer so if I got a copy of the PS4 chip, I can copy my existing one to a backup one in case I want to go to a lower firmware again.

mmajunkie77

Legendary Member
Uploader
Mar 3, 2019
I haven't updated to 7.50 and above. But there doesn't seem to be a copy of this no PSN YouTube file that exists anymore.
I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to kindle provide a copy of this file for me to use?
(I'm stationed on lower firmware in case there's ever a possibility of a full on permanent jailbreak that doesn't require reloading every single time)

That said, I do have a CH341a chip programmer so if I got a copy of the PS4 chip, I can copy my existing one to a backup one in case I want to go to a lower firmware again.
Just a FYI, this is an outdated thread with an outdated version of the app. The new thread was actually the very first post, at the top in this PKG TV/VIDEO section (well, it's the second one now considering this old one was commented on lol)

Zaiden

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 24, 2022
Just a FYI, this is an outdated thread with an outdated version of the app. The new thread was actually the very first post, at the top in this PKG TV/VIDEO section (well, it's the second one now considering this old one was commented on lol)

Will the new version work on 7.0.2? Says 9.0.0 only.