• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Resolved Your file is ready to download ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 15, 2020
The new ad is ridiculous and is going to force people to stop using the site. Every time you click anything on the site, a pop-up appears and literally starts a download saying "your file is ready to download". I had 3 just trying to post this thread. I turned off adblock and am totally fine with ads, but this is site killing crap. Whats going on?

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Could you make a screenshot for example what ads look like?

Handalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 15, 2020
Here is an example. It opens in a new tab and immediately starts a download of what I can only assume is spyware/ransomware. I have no problem with the ads but this is a different story. I know you guys don't choose the ads but whoever the provider is for these ads is off their rocker.

ad.md.png

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Here is an example. It opens in a new tab and immediately starts a download of what I can only assume is spyware/ransomware. I have no problem with the ads but this is a different story. I know you guys don't choose the ads but whoever the provider is for these ads is off their rocker.

ad.md.png
Thanks! Will report this to our ads company. They're going to take look at this issue.

snake78

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
I am also having the Problem with that File that tries to Download.
I also get a Deactivate ADBLock Block, When I already have it Deactivated. And if I press where it says: "Click to Reload Page" The File jumps again to download.
Attached image:
https://ibb.co/tpv4LGs

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I am also having the Problem with that File that tries to Download.
I also get a Deactivate ADBLock Block, When I already have it Deactivated. And if I press where it says: "Click to Reload Page" The File jumps again to download.
Attached image:
https://ibb.co/tpv4LGs
Which are you using a browser? Or it is a built-in ad blocker?

snake78

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
@윤희지
I use Edge, but it also happens to me with Chrome.
I have Adblock disabled and I have also added the web to the allowed list

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
@윤희지
I use Edge, but it also happens to me with Chrome.
I have Adblock disabled and I have also added the web to the allowed list
I believe you're using DNS or Router with an AD connection.

1. First, check on your phone in the browser if you didn't show up like this. Then from your own PC at DNS or App installed would be an issue.

2. If it is the same issue then I'd suggest you check with your router.

Handalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 15, 2020
Thanks! Will report this to our ads company. They're going to take look at this issue.
Hey! It looks like the ad is gone! Thanks for your help.

Reactions: 윤희지
Status
Not open for further replies.