• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial XBSLink Tutorial to play LAN GAMES on JB PS4

Akuma540

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Since there is no online gaming on JB PS4, there is an alternative to that.
You can play games like Call of Duty Black Ops 3 or Rainbow Six Siege still online with friends.

Let´s get started!

What you need:
XBSLink https://www.seuffert.biz/xbslink/xbslink-download
Winpcap which will be installed with XBSLink

For those who get external IP error, here is a fixed Version of XBSLink
https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/XACc31QN/file.html
This is a portable Version but you can install install the original and overwrite the files if you want.

First of all,

XBSLink doenst like Wifiadapter but you can try with yours. For me it worked partially but couldnt play online with it so use Ethernet on PC. Your PS4 can use WIFI!

1. Install XBSLink

2. Portfoward If you dont know how to do it, just check https://portforward.com/router.htm it shows you how to do it. Portfoward to the Ethernetadapter

Or you can enable UPNP on your router and XBSLink.

Choose the right Ethernetadapter and IP

3. Settings of XBSLink
Add the Macadress of your PS4 Wifi or Ethernetadapter and enable special Mac list
You have to add the Macadress

If everthing is setup, click start engine, if it gives you an error, just click on the message tab.
Maybe it will say External IP cant be resolved, so you need to use the fixed XBSLink version.

Thats how it should look like

Now you can start the Game and press search so XBSLink finds your PS4
you can check if its found, here

You and your Friends need to have the same IP Base so Player 1 needs 192.168.1.2 and the next need 1.3 , just go to settings/network, setup and manually, Subnet is 255.255.255.0 leave Gateway and DNS empty
To Play together you need to load the Cloud and join or create a Room or give your friends your public ip and connect directly

Have Fun!

Last edited:

seanp2500

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
so epic

Reactions: Zeus3k

Zeus3k

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
Awesome! I am curious to what other games this works with. Please respond if you getting it working with a different game than already mentioned.

Last edited:

Akuma540

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018

Those should have support but better test Games by yourself.

You need to find games urself to see if it has LAN support ;)

sushixxx

DKS Member
Donor
May 31, 2018
so this is kind of like Xlinkkai or Tunggle ?? it works but very limited games on either one. first time hearing about xbslink. Will have to try this out thanks!

Akuma540

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Yes its basically like them but more stable since its p2p.

DarkElement

DKS Member
Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
Holland
if anyone tried, this doesn't work kek

Akuma540

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
I tested it myself. It works. If setup is right. What is xbs giving you in the message tab ? Error?

DarkElement

DKS Member
Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
Holland
No error, just doesn't find any game. Program shows UDP in/out and packets sniffed, also console is detected.

Akuma540

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Well u need to create a room and someone else need to join the room!

DarkElement

DKS Member
Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
Holland
I'm not a noob. It still doesn't work :p

8b4gaja

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
It was the very First thing that came too my mind! Must be done asap ;)

Reactions: avfcth0mas

Gogoo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hey guys , sorry if its a noob question but havent used xbslink from my xbox360 days. So my question is do I have to add the MAC address of my friends ps4's ? Is it possible to just "browse the rooms" that are currently open for the games? My question is based because I dont have any friends with jb ps4 , I'm lonely :(

DEv_ShOoTz

DKS Member
Trusted developer
Mar 9, 2018
[Original idea by poorman]
Since there is no online gaming on JB PS4, there is an alternative to that.
You can play games like Call of Duty Black Ops 3 or Rainbow Six Siege still online with friends.

Let´s get started!

What you need:
XBSLink https://www.seuffert.biz/xbslink/xbslink-download
Winpcap which will be installed with XBSLink

For those who get external IP error, here is a fixed Version of XBSLink
https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/XACc31QN/file.html
This is a portable Version but you can install install the original and overwrite the files if you want.

First of all,

XBSLink doenst like Wifiadapter but you can try with yours. For me it worked partially but couldnt play online with it so use Ethernet on PC. Your PS4 can use WIFI!

1. Install XBSLink

2. Portfoward If you dont know how to do it, just check https://portforward.com/router.htm it shows you how to do it. Portfoward to the Ethernetadapter

Or you can enable UPNP on your router and XBSLink.

Choose the right Ethernetadapter and IP

3. Settings of XBSLink
Add the Macadress of your PS4 Wifi or Ethernetadapter and enable special Mac list
You have to add the Macadresses of your friends PS4's here too

If everthing is setup, click start engine, if it gives you an error, just click on the message tab.
Maybe it will say External IP cant be resolved, so you need to use the fixed XBSLink version.

Thats how it should look like

Now you can start the Game and press search so XBSLink finds your PS4
you can check if its found, here

To Play together you need to load the Cloud and join or create a Room!

Have Fun!

Can you show me if it's functional lol

Akuma540

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Just release your tool Dev_ShOotz ;) it works but seems to have problems. I can play with 1 Friend but not the others which is weird.