• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Xbox one controler on 5.05 ?

Orry

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 27, 2018
Good day all

Ok let me start by I am new here

On of the best sites I have found in ages and people here are more knowledgeable than me.

Is there no way to enable Xbox one remote support thru HEN? Like a driver of some sort?
Sorry I know this sounds like a dumb question and I apologize in advance if this has been asked before

AiDaNKiiD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 14, 2018
I've been looking into trying to do this also.
All i found out was that if you have an Xbox One S controller it has Bluetooth and apparently theres a way to connect that to the ps4 but as I don't have one i never read into it fully.

I would really like to see if someone finds a way to use the original Xbox One controller though.
Its not a dumb question but we will probably have to wait for someone to create a homebrew application to use non-official controllers.

Reactions: rikkasama

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
i dont see why you couldnt pair the ps4 and xbone controler by pairing it using a pc program to change the controllers bluetooth address to that of a already paired ds4 controller. but then the controller would most likly not function anyways and would need a payload of some kind to map the buttons.

scunnyemce

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
look for a usb stick called cronus max excellent bit of kit does alot off cool stuff aswel
https://cronusmax.com/
and xbox one controllers are not bluetooth only ps ones are i believe

seanp2500

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018

scunnyemce

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
cronus max works wit elite controller infact it works with everything that can be connected thru usb

Orry

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 27, 2018
Thanks all for your feed back, much appreciated

Reactions: AiDaNKiiD

VOLSX

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
look for a usb stick called cronus max excellent bit of kit does alot off cool stuff aswel
https://cronusmax.com/
and xbox one controllers are not bluetooth only ps ones are i believe
the new gen ones are

joesnose

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
Gimx can also do this and is cheaper than cronus etc, takes some setting up but its well worth the effort.

eyeris87

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018

Orry

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 27, 2018
I am slowly getting used to the ps4 Remote lol

Reactions: fromzero

fromzero

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 14, 2018
n100 is $10-15 on ebay but it requires a ps4 controller and xbox one controller to be plugged into a hub on the same port while the ps4 controller is just there to tell the system it's a legit controller.

hahahi123

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hi. I know this is quite an old thread & quite surprised much about it was not discussed throughout the years but with sf6 for ps4 on the horizon, I do have an arcade stick compatible for Xbox one & was wondering if as of late perhaps there is a homebrew wip, or out there that allows compatibility for Xbox wired controllers?