• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Why Won't the Bin Loader Work?

Nuke12

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2020
Every time I use the karo host and try to load the bin loader server via ps4debug payload, I get a message that says "Cannot Load Payload Because The BinLoader Server Is Not Running". This has been happening to me for over a week and it was working perfectly fine before. Is this just a problem with me? I tried researching but can't find the issue happening to anyone else. I don't understand.
The message:
https://gyazo.com/5d138708c3e1a8d5b11a0452ad3d202e
I have tried another host and it manages to work for a split second before crashing my console every time.