• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

What are you currently playing?

Hansika Motwani

Legendary Member
Uploader
Apr 17, 2018
Finished playing GOW, now hunting for trophies.

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered on PS4 6.02 for trophy unlock.

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Currently playing: Gravity Rush 2 trying to get trophy platinum.

John Carlo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 28, 2018
Just finished the story of God of War, now doing the run trophy platinum task. This game is super awesome!

GameLov3r

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
On PS4 Ratchet and Clank,Uncharted 4 and Driveclub.
On PC Gris.

BwE

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Dec 27, 2018
Sweet nothings.

Well I guess Battlefield V and Hitman 2 (Again).

I seldom play anything on anything.

Cifrvel

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 27, 2019
Currently I've been focusing my attention on some games: MooMoo.io, Slay.one, Zombs.io, Deeeep.io, Warin.Space, Slither.io and many more. All these games are avaible for playing on my phone at any time and it's rather awesome. Find out more games here http://iospace.games/moomooio

Last edited:

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
Watch Dogs 2 on my PS4 Fat @ FW 5.05 with Project X 1.5.5.

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Currently playing: COD: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer on PS4.

Syed Hassan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 14, 2019
Watch Dogs 2 on my PS4 Fat @ FW 5.05 with Project X 1.5.5.

Kindly tell me which link you have downloaded it from, the one i have has bugs, i am almost at the end but some of my in apps has disappeared and i am not able to progress in the story anymore :(

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Kindly tell me which link you have downloaded it from, the one i have has bugs, i am almost at the end but some of my in apps has disappeared and i am not able to progress in the story anymore :(
Please... don't talk about piracy or homebrew to this discussion. This is currently playing your game own.

Currently playing: League of Legends on PC.

Syed Hassan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 14, 2019
My apologies.

piratenoob

Bike lock aficionado
회원 | Member
Mar 11, 2019
Antifa HQ
I'm currently jumping between Far Cry Primal on the PS4, and Yoshi's Crafted World on the Nintendo Switch. It's nice to have a chill and relaxing game like Yoshi's Crafted World to lower the adrenaline rush that comes from hitting some Udam scum in the back of their heads!

Miril

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 28, 2019
My current favorite game is Fortnite.

Last edited:

Tifa Lockhart

DKS Member
DarkSoftware Silver
May 27, 2019
Currently been playing Nioh 2 alpha. Other than that sometimes Overwatch but not so much these days.

Tifa Lockhart

DKS Member
DarkSoftware Silver
May 27, 2019
On PC. It's a whole new experience once i made the jump to the PC version. Once Nioh 2 comes out i'm pretty sure that will take most of my play time.

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
On PC. It's a whole new experience once i made the jump to the PC version. Once Nioh 2 comes out i'm pretty sure that will take most of my play time.
Well, Overwatch doesn't have a cross-play. I hope they could add cross-play near future or next-gen maybe.

silasravn

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 4, 2019
Laptop: Dota 2, Warframe. I don't have much time now. Just login to get daily rewards
Mobile: Minecraft, GTA 5 apk game

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Laptop: Dota 2, Warframe. I don't have much time now. Just login to get daily rewards
Mobile: Minecraft, GTA 5 apk game
If your laptop is gaming, I recommend you to play game popular here,
  1. NieR: Automata
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Friday the 13th: the game
  4. Overwatch
  5. League of legends
  6. OSU!