• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Upgrading your switch Firmware Version

Jun Li Jun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hello guys so ive just installed a game and it doesnt start and stuck on the nintendo switch and it seems like i got the 7.0.1 (AMS0.8.4) version and i need to upgrade to 8.1.0

As U/Dorianx12 said, i upgraded to 8.1.0 using the ChoiDujourNXv101 and patched it all to the 8.1.0 so far so good.

but right now the proiblem is when i turn on my switch now , i got launched to the [hekate - CTCaer Mod V.483] screen, and i never been to this place before
theres a launch button and when i enter it, theres
- Payloads
- More configs
-Cfw
-Stocks
but whatever i chose, they didnt do anything and back to the hekate screen. and i got stuck here without knowing what to do..

anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Attachments

• S__16916619.jpg
    S__16916619.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 18

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
this is your problem
you need to go to this website and download the
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
now when you boot to payloads select fusee-primary.bin file and that will fix your problem
if you are using tegra RCMGUI you need to
Hidden content

Attachments

• Screenshot (67).png
    Screenshot (67).png
    48.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Jun Li Jun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 27, 2018
hello! thanks again for the reply so i downloaded the payload things that you asked me to download and put it on my nintendo switch first screen on computer like this , but when i choose payload on my switch, it saids i dont have payloads, is there something wrong with the step i do ? or did i didnt move the fusee-primary bin to the right folder on my switch ?
thankyou very much !

NB: The attachment i

edit* pls wait i didnt see that i need to put it on hekate file

edit 2 : i just do the things that you did, i can now select the fusee-primary
but another error occured and it said

FATAL ERROR: failed to stat stage2 [atmos[here/fusee-secondary.bin]?

Press Power to Reboot

Attachments

• 1574934331683.jpg
    1574934331683.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 16
  • S__16916623.jpg
    S__16916623.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 17
  • S__16916625.jpg
    S__16916625.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
move the fusee primary to the folder called : payloads and try again,
another tip
1) fusee primary on your "payloads" folder in your SD CARD
2) also a copy of the fusee primary on your computer so you can send that payload using tegraRMCGUI

by any chance you are not still using the OLD atmoshpere FILES right ?
you did download fresh new files that support CFW 8.x.x, atmosphere and put them on your SD card

Last edited:

Jun Li Jun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 27, 2018
move the fusee primary to the folder called : payloads and try again,
another tip
1) fusee primary on your "payloads" folder in your SD CARD
2) also a copy of the fusee primary on your computer so you can send that payload using tegraRMCGUI

by any chance you are not still using the OLD atmoshpere FILES right ?
you did download fresh new files that support CFW 8.x.x, atmosphere and put them on your SD card

i THINK i might still use the old atmosphere files ...
i did downloaded the Firmware 8.1.0
but i didnt download the new atmosphere files because i dont know which one to download
[i checked 20 minutes ago and now it's already atmosphere 0.9.4 and mine was 0.8.4 before this]

should i download the 0.9.4 first and change all the data on my switch first ?

thanks for replying dorianx12

NB: i moved the payload fusee to the hekate file and shows FATAL ERROR: failed to stat stage2 [atmos[here/fusee-secondary.bin]?
is this because of my old atmosphere?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
using old files for 7.x.x. CFW will NOT work for 8.x.x
you updated firmware just fine, but updating your firmware does not update your atmosphere.they are completely different files.. so
lets start from the beginning.
go to this website
Hidden content
and follow my screenshot exactly like i marked them for you down below
Hidden content
I marked all the items you will need to play copies of your games, load save files, install games with USB, sigpatches for 8.x.x. etc etc , pretty much all in one package.
once you have downloaded the new files you will need to replace the old ones with the new ones. Delete the atmosphere folder from your SD card and replace with the new one. as for the other files drag and drop from computer to SD card is fine and replace

dont worry this method will not delete nor make you loose data or games. you should be fine

Attachments

• Screenshot (68).png
    Screenshot (68).png
    63 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (69).png
    Screenshot (69).png
    65.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (70).png
    Screenshot (70).png
    59.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Jun Li Jun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 27, 2018
Dorianx12 ! i just tried all the step and my switch is now working again thankyou !!

i can access to all my old games but some of my new games doesnt work
it said [CORRUPTED DATA HAS BEEN DETECTED]

-pokemon sword
-sd gundam

i checked on the tinfoil via the homebrew button and it seems like the game data is still there, but i just cant go to the game, any suggestion for this? did i do something wrong in the HEKATE?

using old files for 7.x.x. CFW will NOT work for 8.x.x
you updated firmware just fine, but updating your firmware does not update your atmosphere.they are completely different files.. so
lets start from the beginning.
go to this website ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.*** and follow my screenshot exactly like i marked them for you down below
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

once you have downloaded the new files you will need to replace the old ones with the new ones. Delete the atmosphere folder from your SD card and replace with the new one. as for the other files drag and drop from computer to SD card is fine and replace

dont worry this method will not delete nor make you loose data or games. you should be fine
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
OH MY GOD IT JUST WORK !! I JUST NEED TO REINSTALL THE GAME AND THE GAME WORKS ALL WELL !!!

u/Dorianx12 i just finished everythings thanks to you, i updated all and the games work so well
words cant explain how im thankfull for your teaching and you did teach me step by step very well
if you ever visited Indonesia let me know~ i will treat you for sure, thankyou so much for helping me, eventhough i'm super bad with computer, thankyou so much !!

have a great dayy

Attachments

• S__16924676.jpg
    S__16924676.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 14
  • S__16924675.jpg
    S__16924675.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 14

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
I am glad you updated and managed to get everything working.
i am glad i could help.
I have a weak spot for asian food, and I would like to visit Indonesia. maybe we can go for some fried chicken and rice lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jun Li Jun

Jun Li Jun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 27, 2018
I am glad you updated and managed to get everything working.
i am glad i could help.
I have a weak spot for asian food, and I would like to visit Indonesia. maybe we can go for some fried chicken and rice lol

didnt see this one !! sure ! ill treat you nasi padang~

Reactions: DorianX

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
that message was 3 years ago LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jun Li Jun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 27, 2018
guess beter late than never right !! hahahahaha srsly though i didnt see it master dorian !! :D