• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Update fpkg

antoniodn98

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 11, 2019
i was looking for fallout 4 for ps4 with italian language.
i found CUSA02962 but it has updates up to 1.22
with orbispatch I noticed that it goes up to 1.34

is there a way to make retail updates work with an fpkg game, perhaps through some procedure?
or would you be able to make the latest updates available for CUSA02962?

the other CUSA-xxx they do not contain Italian but some reach 1.34

mmajunkie77

Legendary Member
Uploader
Mar 3, 2019
i was looking for fallout 4 for ps4 with italian language.
i found CUSA02962 but it has updates up to 1.22
with orbispatch I noticed that it goes up to 1.34

is there a way to make retail updates work with an fpkg game, perhaps through some procedure?
or would you be able to make the latest updates available for CUSA02962?

the other CUSA-xxx they do not contain Italian but some reach 1.34
You cannot use retail updates on fake packages. I wish it were that easy lol. You have to find the same fake package CUSA/region update that matches your base game.

v1.34 for CUSA02962 has been dumped though.

Reactions: antoniodn98

antoniodn98

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 11, 2019
You cannot use retail updates on fake packages. I wish it were that easy lol. You have to find the same fake package CUSA/region update that matches your base game.

v1.34 for CUSA02962 has been dumped though.
I have searched many parts of the web and there is no version cusa02962 with 1.34 :(
with the "fake pkg tool" there is no way to make retail updates become "fake"?

mmajunkie77

Legendary Member
Uploader
Mar 3, 2019
Impossible to convert retail to fake, unless you own the game, and download the update, install it, dump it, and convert. You can't do anything with retail content.

But yeah, all Fallout 4 regions along with the latest update for each have been dumped.

Reactions: antoniodn98

antoniodn98

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 11, 2019
Impossible to convert retail to fake, unless you own the game, and download the update, install it, dump it, and convert. You can't do anything with retail content.

But yeah, all Fallout 4 regions along with the latest update for each have been dumped.

okay, i thought there was a way to make retail updates go fake.

in any case, my friend, I have searched the internet thoroughly and in no way can I find a version that contains the Italian of fallout updated to the latest version.

the version that contains the Italian is CUSA02962 and I cannot find in any site or forum an updated version of this CUSA to 1.34.

would you have any advice? google didn't help me and not even here on the forum I found anything

Dominus

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 17, 2018
There is CUSA03450 of 1.34, but I haven't been able to track down the CUSA02962 version.