• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR Uncharted: A Thief's End & Lost Legacy Debug Menu [v1.00]

Spec

Speclizer
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Uncharted: A Thief's End & Lost Legacy Debug Menu [v1.00]
So I found a method in order to enable the debug menus in both the Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy, i made a tutorial in how you would go upon enabling them manually in the PS4 Tutorials section however it takes a lot of work and the game crashes a lot due to the debug menu having quite a few options that crash the game so i decided to make 2 .CHT files for both games which have the option for you to Enable/Disable the menu. I have also discovered a couple more features through memory editing within U4 which i plan on releasing here in the future. So far the .CHT files allow you to enable/disable the menu, nothing else.
Requirements:

• PS4Cheater
  • ONLY works on v1.00 of both games.
  • Firmware version should not matter but i am on 5.07.
Tutorial:
  1. Connect to your PS4 via PS4Cheater
  2. Boot Uncharted: A Thief's End or Lost Legacy
  3. Refresh processes and select 'eboot.bin'.
  4. Load the .CHT file by pressing 'Load'.
  5. Right click the address that has the description 'Enable' and click on 'Active'.
  6. The debug menu should now load and you will know that because you should be able to see debug text on your screen.
Controls: (For both U4 and Lost Legacy)
L3 + Right Touchpad = Main Dev Menu
L3 + Left Touchpad = Quick Options
L3 + Options = Favourites Menu
L3 + R3 = Debug Fly

Download:

Last edited:

Tarek911

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 23, 2018
thank you

felixmak

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2018
Thank you

alvin12341

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 4, 2018
can you show me how to do it manually for this game, I have different ver cusa than yours.

Spec

Speclizer
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
can you show me how to do it manually for this game, I have different ver cusa than yours.
Have you tested it on your version? If not, go one of my newer posts and i posted a U4 .cht file. If this doesnt work, let me know which version you have. Make sure you are on 1.00 of U4.

Lukabaazovi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Can someone give me the link of the fpkg of uncharted 4 a thief's end? can't seem to find it on this site

Last edited:

philip72

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
can U tell/teach me how cheat game without VALUE, LIKE HEALTH / STAMINA???
example; resident evil
thanks

solidius23

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
Both downloads show for Uncharted 4 and not lost legacy. The .CHT file wouldnt work for me. Using (CUSA-07875) Lost Legacy

solidius23

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
nevermind I see it has been updated to v1.08

Spec

Speclizer
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Both downloads show for Uncharted 4 and not lost legacy. The .CHT file wouldnt work for me. Using (CUSA-07875) Lost Legacy
That's a mistake, ill upload the Lost Legacy .CHT file tomorrow and the lost legacy .CHT file is specifically made for CUSA09564 (EUR version) however it could work on your version. Debug menu offsets for the uncharted series are easy to find, i'm sure you can find it if you mess around with it for a bit. Try my .cht first though, when i upload it.

Reactions: solidius23

solidius23

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
will do. Thanks for the reply.

bavuvn2007

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 25, 2018
Oh, my god! Thanks you!!!