• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Trying to update Bloodborne with downloaded patch but...

Dizug

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys I downloaded patch 1.09 from http://ps4.octolus.net/search and after finding the correct version and merging the file but get an error when trying to update. Anybody know what I might be doing wrong? Not sure if this piece of info is important but neglected to download the latest delta package provided.

the_legend6

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 16, 2018
you have a fpkg or bluray disc ?

cactusjack96

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
i have the same problem and i try with fpkg and bluray. you know how to fix that

the_legend6

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 16, 2018
all patchs from this site are retail for bluray disc only, if you have a fpkg game you need to install fpkg patch not retail and you have to find patchs for the same game id

Reactions: Dizug

Dizug

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 10, 2018
ok thanks. I had a feeling that was going to be the reason