• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

True noob here... looking to get my rar files to isos

JeremyC93 l

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 14, 2018
If not allowed please delete.
As the title says I'm a total noob as far as this goes. I have no problem getting the fake ps2 pkg files and playing them on my ps4 with the 5.05 update. I use the jdownloader2 link grabber but I was wondering if someone could help me to turn them into isos. Also I do have quite a few ps2 games myself and wouldn't mind sharing them with the community just as I said I don't really know how and YouTube now days is a joke its all just click bait but if anybody can help id much appreciate it.

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
your not making much sense. your title says: "get my rar files to isos" but then it sounds like you want to convert a pkg to a iso. you need to re-state what your actually asking.

JeremyC93 l

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 14, 2018
Well basically both. I get them as rar files and I know how to get them to pkg for the ps4 but how do I get them to iso form.

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
you will need to extract the iso from the pkg. you can either use orbis-pub-chk to extract it on the pc or dump the contents using the dumper from the ps4.

this is assuming your talking about ps2 emu game pkg's.

Plato

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
I think you're asking about how to install those pkgs to PS4.. Not via CD or DVDs that's for sure..

You need to check on the forum to see how you could hack your PS4..

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
I think you're asking about how to install those pkgs to PS4.. Not via CD or DVDs that's for sure..

You need to check on the forum to see how you could hack your PS4..

he said he had no issues downloading them and installing them on the ps4. "As the title says I'm a total noob as far as this goes. I have no problem getting the fake ps2 pkg files and playing them on my ps4 with the 5.05 update."