• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA EUR Themes collection (Permanent themes)

ecffg2010

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
I've managed to fix the No Session and will try making them permanent (the Hitman Static theme and Rectangular theme). Sadly, I don't have PSPlus either. Can you activate the PS Plus Trial on a new PSN account? That would give you access

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
I've managed to fix the No Session and will try making them permanent (the Hitman Static theme and Rectangular theme). Sadly, I don't have PSPlus either. Can you activate the PS Plus Trial on a new PSN account? That would give you access
im doing the free ones one
it will be on new thread in few mins

sjmak96

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
give me to tomorrow i will upload 20th anniversary
i dont know what is the other 2 u ask for
i will search for it
Thank u so much, please can u add LEGACY PS2 DINAMIC THEME, once again thank u

isoisoiso

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
I just posted the legacy theme check my other comment in this thread

Reactions: sjmak96

ecffg2010

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
im doing the free ones one
it will be on new thread in few mins

I managed to make HITMAN Static, but PsDLC can't find Rectangular theme although the CUSA is right.

Edit: Seems like the Rectangular theme has the same CUSA as the PS 20th Anniversary for some reason (CUSA01501)

Last edited:

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
I managed to make HITMAN Static, but PsDLC can't find Rectangular theme although the CUSA is right.
im not using PSdlc
i upload it go give it a try

Reactions: DaRKeN

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018

Ibelieveicanfly

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 17, 2018
To me the theme that I would like to find is that of Firewatch, I do not know if you have seen it, but it is beautiful. I can not find retail pkg anywhere. :(

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Reactions: keviinn

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
To me the theme that I would like to find is that of Firewatch, I do not know if you have seen it, but it is beautiful. I can not find retail pkg anywhere. :(
it cost 3$ on ps store
try to get retail pkg and i will do it

hemi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 28, 2018
Thank u,tested and working

keviinn

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018
thanks for your help, they work perfectly :)

by the way.
apparently you create a fpkg and you get the license of this file, my question is if this will be possible in applications like youtube, netflix or spotify?

Last edited:

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
thanks for your help, they work perfectly :)

by the way.
apparently you create a fpkg and you get the license of this file, my question is if this will be possible in applications like youtube, netflix or spotify?
I dont know but this apps need internet
I dont know if it will work