• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Windows Tutorial The pirates guide to Yuzu - Windows

Mashiro

"That guy"
Staff member
Forum Admin
This guide is about as noob-friendly as I can make it so here we go.

If you're here then we all know what you want, to play Switch games with a clear lack of a console...

Step 1 getting Yuzu:

there are 2 versions of Yuzu the "standard" one which is free to everyone and the early access build which is available to yuzu patrons

however, this nifty tool allows you to download the newest version of both so for simplicities sake we'll use it

follow the installer instructions and both versions of yuzu are installed and will be auto-updated when ran :)

now before you can go on playing the newest Zelda game or whatnot you need your keys which allow the emulator to decrypt and play your games.

this guide here details the steps to dump your keys from a hacked switch

Q: But Mash this is the "pirates guide" why do I have to dump my own keys?

A: you don't here you go :p

extract the file to your keys folder in yuzu (if it doesn't exist make one) like so

Step 1:

Yuzu key install step 1.png

Step 2:
Yuzu key install step 2.png

Step 3:
Yuzu key install step 3.png

Run yuzu and it will make the 2nd file automatically and your set from there you can load your game

Yuzu load 1.png

Screenshot_2.png

and your set!

NOTE: TWEAK YOUR SETTINGS TO ACHIEVE BETTER EMULATION SPEED AND QUAILITY AS IT'S NOT PERFECT

Share your settings with particular games in the forum, make sure to include your system specs and settings screenshot!

that's all from me folks if you have any questions feel free to DM me or post here :)

Kokosklas

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 18, 2021
You Sir! Are completely and utterly awesome :)

apo.bela.ab

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 28, 2020

Thank you very much.