• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Switching buttons?!?

Would you want a payload witch switches buttons?

• I also need something like this!!!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • It'd be ok if we have this, but I could live without it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Really, why would we need something like this? This is stupid!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Plato

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Ok, maybe a stupid question but I believe that there could be a way to do this.

As you may know, Japan version of PS4 has buttons switched on menus.. O is action and X is back... Even if you update or change region this still stays same.. While I'm used to this layout it really is confusing. Because when you start a game it switches to the region layout. So if your region is anything else than Japan, action or select is X and back is O as usual.

So, my question is if there is any way to switch buttons via a payload. It may be a lot of work or it may be possible via calling a function only. Could somebody who knows about this check to see if it's possible.