• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Super Mario RPG install issue

Vger2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2018
Having issues with Super Mario RPG nsp install from African. I'm on unpached Switch fw 17, running latest Atmosphere and sigpatches for fw 17. I've installed the NSP download version of this game and it installs and runs. When i run a data corruption check it comes back with corrupted data found. Tried this on xci installed version with same results. Any ideas what might be causing this? I had an issue previously updating from fw 16.1nto 17.0..0 due to data corruption on sdcard. Had to wipe and start all over. Thanks

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
Why run a data corruption check if it works?

Vger2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2018
Why run a data corruption check if it works?
Like I mentioned, had issues updating fw due to data corruption on sdcard previously. Don't want same issue happening again and have to wipe and start all over. It's a pain reinstalling everything, especially on a 1 TB sdcard. Thanks

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Having issues with Super Mario RPG nsp install from African. I'm on unpached Switch fw 17, running latest Atmosphere and sigpatches for fw 17. I've installed the NSP download version of this game and it installs and runs. When i run a data corruption check it comes back with corrupted data found. Tried this on xci installed version with same results. Any ideas what might be causing this? I had an issue previously updating from fw 16.1nto 17.0..0 due to data corruption on sdcard. Had to wipe and start all over. Thanks
African has not posted an e-shop version of this game ( NSP) We will not waste our time trying to help anyone who got a shady file from somewhere else, STOP wasting our time and go ask where ever you got that file from.

Vger2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2018
African has not posted an e-shop version of this game ( NSP) We will not waste our time trying to help anyone who got a shady file from somewhere else, STOP wasting our time and go ask where ever you got that file from.
I apologize, i meant the xci version of game from African.

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
I apologize, i meant the xci version of game from African.
The game runs and installs fine, you can complete it without issues.
it will not corrupt your system and I will not mess anything up. trust me I run it on mine and plus its an african release.

As to why does a homebrew app shows data corrupt data we dont know why unless we have more info

Vger2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2018
The game runs and installs fine, you can complete it without issues.
it will not corrupt your system and I will not mess anything up. trust me I run it on mine and plus its an african release.

As to why does a homebrew app shows data corrupt data we dont know why unless we have more info
Thanks, appreciate the feedback.

dokro

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 21, 2019
I install it from XCI and used DBI, all ok.
Make sure you run latest dbi and dbi backend from github.