• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Step one - introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxthpal

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 24, 2018
1. How did you find DarkSoftware?
I recently bought a ps4 from an ebay person, who told me it was the jailbroken kind. He told me to access a website first before playing. The address contained "darksoftware xyz" and I found this forum trying to solve a connection issue.

2. What are your favorite games?
It would be witcher, titanfall, and nba if I had it.

3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, hentai, drama?
It would be slam dunk. No one makes it that good and simple anymore.

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?
I like the opera, r n b, alternative, local vocals

5. Where are you from? - If you don't like to say. Just say another world or something.
The Philippines

6. What is your occupation?
Service industry

7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?
My service job, i can drive, i can play the piano, i am good with dogs

8. What are your hobbies?
Reading archaeological thrillers or biographies, tinkering my car or pc (back in the day), gardening

9. What games do you enjoy playing?
Titanfall, witcher, metal gear solid, ratchet and clank, fifa even if don't get a goal

Reactions: 윤희지

Jolafrite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
Welcome :mariobanana:

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea