• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Start in safe mode and request to reinstall the operating system

colandrea

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018
Good morning guys, this morning starting the console I was presented with a black screen with white lettering that said "check the status of memory of system storage in progress ... Do not turn off the PS4.After the verification, the ps4 will restart automatically "on which there was a bar that indicated its progress,
the latter, arrived at 63% freezes and makes me enter another screen that says: "Connect to a USB storage device containing an update file for reinstalling version 5.07 or later. update for reinstallation from playstation.com. " how can i fix, i tried several times to restart but with no results ..
Version 5.07 is untraceable on the web ... how can I solve it?
sorry for the errors but I can not speak well in English.

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
whaaaaa....
Good morning guys, this morning starting the console I was presented with a black screen with white lettering that said "check the status of memory of system storage in progress ... Do not turn off the PS4.After the verification, the ps4 will restart automatically "on which there was a bar that indicated its progress,
the latter, arrived at 63% freezes and makes me enter another screen that says: "Connect to a USB storage device containing an update file for reinstalling version 5.07 or later. update for reinstallation from playstation.com. " how can i fix, i tried several times to restart but with no results ..
so you cant install 5.05? Are you fully aware you cant use homebrew? on 5.07

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
the latter, arrived at 63% freezes and makes me enter another screen that says: "Connect to a USB storage device containing an update file for reinstalling version 5.07 or later. update for reinstallation from playstation.com. " how can I fix, I tried several times to restart but with no results ..
Well, you're srewed..... my advice to you, is leave your ps4 off till the nest exploit update that is passed 5.07 till then you can only wait. 5.07 - a small update 5.05 - is susceptible to cracking in the same way. Below, for convenience, both these firmware will be called simply 5.05. On the Internet there is no image to update on 5.07, the owners of such firmware will not be able to change the HDD on their console, or flash this firmware over the existing one.

Last edited:

PirateofPC

Móhãnd Bèn
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Libya, Tripoli
Well, you're srewed..... my advice to you, is leave your ps4 off till the nest exploit update that is passed 5.07 till then you can only wait. 5.07 - a small update 5.05 - is susceptible to cracking in the same way. Below, for convenience, both these firmware will be called simply 5.05. On the Internet there is no image to update on 5.07, the owners of such firmware will not be able to change the HDD on their console, or flash this firmware over the existing one.
Waiting for the next exploit @@ (it might take year~to~forever), no thanks, if I was on that situation I'll sell it right away and search for one with 5.05, that's my opinion ^^