• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Spotify - [CUSA-01780] [v3.62] [Requires PSN Patch]

pavgi96

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 1, 2021
How we can edit the connected account?

Reactions: vasuverna

Shadaragon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 19, 2022
How we can edit the connected account?
That's for wiser people than me..

I was just saying I don't think this will help anyone except people with two ps4s with the same psn account. Could be wrong though

IustinThef07

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hey friend , that's very useful ! can you please send us these two pkg's you used to try to our ps4 ?
Sure, it might work it might not, but it's certainly worth a try.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1upkdaxDHpqS-0YdazaL3ZcEZorG0jMdKDelete whatever Spotify version you already have installed first.
Install app.pkg first, if it says it's already installed, choose to reinstall. Then install patch.pkg. Open phone and in Spotify Connect choose your ps4. If it hangs on "Connecting..." , close the app on phone and try again.
It worked for me on the second try and everytime after that without problem. Doubt my psn account is linked in those .pkg files but I'm not an expert at all. Hopefully it works for you.

Shadaragon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 19, 2022
Awesome thanks I'll give a shot
[automerge]1665146450[/automerge]
Didn't work for me installed fine can even connect to the ps4 with spotify app just won't play any audio when connected.

Last edited:

IustinThef07

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2020
Awesome thanks I'll give a shot
[automerge]1665146450[/automerge]
Didn't work for me installed fine can even connect to the ps4 with spotify app just won't play any audio when connected.
Do you have the Spotify sub menu when you keep the PS button pressed? On the phone does it show that your ps4 indeed connected? It's a gamepad icon in green

Reactions: mohamed akther

Shadaragon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 19, 2022
No no submenu and can't login to spotify for obvious reason .
Connects to my phone says it playing just no audio or menu HUD thing
[automerge]1665156603[/automerge]
Yep green connection

vasuverna

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 9, 2022
Broo how to download this file I can't find the link

Shadaragon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 19, 2022
Its literally above 5 messages says spotify googlim and has the instructions.
Lemme know if it works for you

vasuverna

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 9, 2022
r8gwdWy.png

App Name: Spotify
Title ID:
CUSA01780
App Version: 3.62
System Version: 7.50
Download link:
[Hidden content]
More Information:

App isn't patched at all, so will need a PSN Patch to function on 7.5x and a backport to work on lower versions. Thought I should share this in case anyone is interested in looking into it. Dumped earlier this year on my 7.55 PS4 before I sold it.

Files in extracted format can be found below:
[Hidden content]
How to download this broo I can't find link

Shadaragon

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 19, 2022
How to download this broo I can't find link
Page two message 3 , sptify Google link DL both install app then patch follow instructions in message 3
[automerge]1665405358[/automerge]
Page two message 3 , sptify Google link DL both install app then patch follow instructions in message 3
It didn't work for me, did allow me to connect but no sound or submenu.

Reactions: salamourike

m2sonline

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 14, 2022
thanks thanks

BxllyPC

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 1, 2022
this is so cool ngl
[automerge]1667336252[/automerge]
r8gwdWy.png

Title ID:
CUSA01780
Download link:
[Hidden content]
More Information:

App isn't patched at all, so will need a PSN Patch to function on 7.5x and a backport to work on lower versions. Thought I should share this in case anyone is interested in looking into it. Dumped earlier this year on my 7.55 PS4 before I sold it.

[Hidden content]
that's cool
[automerge]1667339976[/automerge]
r8gwdWy.png

Title ID:
CUSA01780
Download link:
[Hidden content]
More Information:

[Hidden content]
nice

Last edited:

joseph

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 10, 2022
r8gwdWy.png

Title ID:
CUSA01780
Download link:
[Hidden content]
More Information:

[Hidden content]
gracias pero no deja descargar
[automerge]1668096747[/automerge]
r8gwdWy.png

Title ID:
CUSA01780
Download link:
[Hidden content]
More Information:

[Hidden content]
gracias por el contenido

bigfukinpirate

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 25, 2022
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1upkdaxDHpqS-0YdazaL3ZcEZorG0jMdKDelete whatever Spotify version you already have installed first.
Install app.pkg first, if it says it's already installed, choose to reinstall. Then install patch.pkg. Open phone and in Spotify Connect choose your ps4. If it hangs on "Connecting..." , close the app on phone and try again.
It worked for me on the second try and everytime after that without problem. Doubt my psn account is linked in those .pkg files but I'm not an expert at all. Hopefully it works for you.
This worked for me first try. Ran app.pkg followed by patch.pkg. I ran the app once and was met with psn sign in. At that point I could use spotify connect and confirmed working audio. Thanks for this!

Fustang

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 2, 2023
This works!
How to stop the app from continues updating tho?

IustinThef07

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2020
This works!
How to stop the app from continues updating tho?
In the ps4 settings there's an automatic downloads submenu. Disable everything from there and updates won't download anymore :)

Fustang

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 2, 2023
In the ps4 settings there's an automatic downloads submenu. Disable everything from there and updates won't download anymore :)
That's the issue, they are already disabled

fastjoy77

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 14, 2023
Not working
the linked version requires an update to 3.90