• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Spirals Dynamic Theme

ElduceEscobar

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi.

I've seen a really cool theme here, unfortunately when I install it and then I go to theme settings to apply it it keeps saying to open the psn store and than purchase the theme!! :sal:

here is the link of the pkg:
http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.n...c6/f/EP9000-CUSA01501_00-0000000000000003.pkg

could you please do something about that?:facecomgenie:

persianace

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
You mean this pkg theme is for ofw and you want to change it to fpkg?

Reactions: AdapakaSankar

ElduceEscobar

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
This is unfortunately for OFW, we may need to convert it to fake pkg? Otherwise the install goes just fine but when you try to apply the theme it keeps saying to buy the theme on psn store! :(

megastorm2018

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
gg pas male merci du partage

dem0z

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
LandofKEK
I've already posted this Here try looking around first before making new thread next time.