• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

spiderman ac odyssey tomb raider requirement

arsalan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
what firmware are these games going to require? 5.55 or 6.0.. i hope they are on 5.55 so a jb 5.55 can allow us to play them asap.. wish the jb for 5.55 was out already! i want to play onrush...

neon74

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 7, 2018
I was searching for the same info for the last month because spiderman is coming in 2 week and hard to decide losing all my game on my 5.05 on having spiderman that I was wainting for so long to have that game. hard descision, will have to waith few week to see what is coming up on the scene for future game that is coming up ,cause so many good game is lunching in sept oct nov.

shaundre

THEGR81
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
South Africa
just buy another ps4

dave11674

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
this is the info i was searching for,
mainly about my 5.05 jb
so all games after 5.05 we will not be able to play unless the later firmware version is hacked correct ?

thanks

dave

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
so all games after 5.05 we will not be able to play unless the later firmware version is hacked correct?

Absolutely correct! You cannot play any games that require firmware version that are higher than 5.05 /5.07.

dave11674

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
Absolutely correct! You cannot play any games that require firmware version that are higher than 5.05 /5.07.

thanks mate thought so, is it not as easy as the ps3 days where you could edit the files to make it think it was for a lower version fw ?

thanks

dave

djopts1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
the full cfw is coming soon, probably on november

djopts1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
be patient

neon74

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 7, 2018
Just hope that the cfw and thé dump of the game Spiderman will be soon

AlanXPG

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 15, 2018
5.55 leaves this year still, it is more than obvious.

Taylor Mattison

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 25, 2018
To find firmware requirements, one thing that you can do is look up the title you're interested in on this website: https://ps4database.io/search
Try to do this on the day a game is released or close to its release date, before a major patch is released. Basically this database will show what the latest version update that title is running on.

For instance, as of Sept 23, 2018, Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on version 1.03 which requires 5.55 FW.

Last edited:
Reactions: silfi01

arsalan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
judging by what the devs are saying, the jb for 5.55 may take time.. also judging by what the devs are saying, the jb for 5.55 or even 6.0 may drop anytime soon.. lol.. they have us all confused.. it seems that the people at sony haven't yet patched the exploit that allows jb to happen.. i couldn't understand the reason but the devs aren't going to release the jb for it unless it gets patched.. so lets wait till the next software update.. hopefully sony patches it this time around..