• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Sekiro Shadows die twice health bar value

R4mv4k0

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
maybe game changes adress everytime you can try to search for when it is full health it must be around 320 try using search between after that take hit in game and search for decreased value then use potion and search for increased vallue it must 4 adresses 1 of them will be executable
I use search between in first search 250-350 then take hit and search for decreased then use potion or temple search for increase value after this there will be less than 100 values most of the time only 1 executable find it and search for other 3 that matches to this value
It seems cheat tables won't work in this game :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: radyy and apiq

apiq

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 4, 2020
dunno what did i do wrong, the cheat didn't work. it's my 1st try to cheat with ps4 cheater using x project hen 2.1.3, ps4 cheater 1.4.7 with payload successed, loaded the game until gameplay began, loaded the cheat, fought an enemy, health decreased as he hit me, till death do us part.. may be because i am noob on this cheating process though

Reactions: R4mv4k0

R4mv4k0

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
did you put tick under lock in the table ? it worked for me but i am not sure which cusa if you have link to particular send me i will try to do same on this cusa
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
dunno what did i do wrong, the cheat didn't work. it's my 1st try to cheat with ps4 cheater using x project hen 2.1.3, ps4 cheater 1.4.7 with payload successed, loaded the game until gameplay began, loaded the cheat, fought an enemy, health decreased as he hit me, till death do us part.. may be because i am noob on this cheating process though
I mean if you tried locking table content and it did not work then send me cusa number or would
better if possible link to download it

Reactions: radyy

R4mv4k0

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
Removed this cause files are not usable for other ps4 users

Last edited:
Reactions: apiq

apiq

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 4, 2020
thank you very much, i can't wait to try in next 10 hours.. will report you after trying
tried, still doesn't work.. may be it's me who doesn't get it. should i start a new fresh game to get it work? or can it be using load game? here the screenshot of my ps4cheater value etcScreenshot_1.jpg

Reactions: R4mv4k0

R4mv4k0

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
maybe game changes adress everytime you can try to search for when it is full health it must be around 320 try using search between after that take hit in game and search for decreased value then use potion and search for increased vallue it must 4 adresses 1 of them will be executable
I use search between in first search 250-350 then take hit and search for decreased then use potion or temple search for increase value after this there will be less than 100 values most of the time only 1 executable find it and search for other 3 that matches to this value
It seems cheat tables won't work in this game :unsure:

apiq

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 4, 2020
"game changes address everytime", i see. that's hard for me as i really don't know how to use cheat engine, especially when it's searching value thing. lol. it's okay, for now i will accept Sekiro dying thousand times over, but it sometime makes me tired as I got only 2-4 hours each day to play only to die with little progress. well, I thank you very much

RexXxy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 23, 2018
You'll need to find the Pointers to the heath code that you've made. https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/how-to-find-cheats-with-ps4cheater.2774/ try that guide look at the pointers section. I used it to find a pointer for Dark Souls 3 health ,that works when the RAM is always in the correct area. So every time I see the game loaded and the area I hacked 2002A00000 my pointer never fails.