• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Save game not working ?

X

xray7049

Hi i yesterday must reinstall my PS4 Pro (because PS4 Cheater broken console) and i did it a backup from al azif site. I paste me save with FTP server but when i go to me console i don't see anyting

I done evething from this tutorial
Pls help me i have saves with 50 hours on horizon zero dawn and i don't want to lose this save

zvqyt

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 10, 2018
Unfortunately, saves files are encrypted; and currently, there's no way of restoring without them appearing as corrupted. This will change once there's a way to decrypt them. So, you can't use them now, but hopefully you'll be able to in the near future.

X

xray7049

ooo thx you for answer because i don't know the saves files are encrypted maybe someone create a tool to decrypt save