• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality Dynamic Theme - [CUSA-09988] - [Permanent]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sultanovic

Fire Member
Uploader
Jun 22, 2018

Title: Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality Dynamic Theme
Title-ID: CUSA09988
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

menkros

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 12, 2019
I just keep getting spam, what do you click to download?

Reactions: seph;)

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
I just keep getting spam, what do you click to download?

1. Use ad blockers like µBlock Origin or similar.

2. A big orange download button with kinda light yellow/gold text saying "DOWNLOAD NOW".
upload_2019-2-16_15-48-6.png

Reactions: Shivam Chouhan

menkros

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 12, 2019
1. Use ad blockers like µBlock Origin or similar.

2. A big orange download button with kinda light yellow/gold text saying "DOWNLOAD NOW".
View attachment 1287

Thanks, I had to click on download 3 times for it to work. Btw is it just my system that this happens to? When I load the Rick and Morty virtual reality theme my system starts to overheat and the fans going to overdrive. This is the only thing that makes my system fans turn on immediately. I'm just wondering if this happens to anybody else?

Reactions: Pyrate

Pyrate

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 14, 2018
Thanks, I had to click on download 3 times for it to work. Btw is it just my system that this happens to? When I load the Rick and Morty virtual reality theme my system starts to overheat and the fans going to overdrive. This is the only thing that makes my system fans turn on immediately. I'm just wondering if this happens to anybody else?
We'll check it later and tell you
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Tested, the fans sounds are actually from the theme audio, not coming out the PS4 fans.
You can check by muting the TV you won't hear any fans, thought it started the PS4 fans for a minute aswell lol

menkros

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 12, 2019
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Tested, the fans sounds are actually from the theme audio, not coming out the PS4 fans.
You can check by muting the TV you won't hear any fans, thought it started the PS4 fans for a minute aswell lol
omg i feel foolish, thanks a bunch

DopeBoyRich23

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 7, 2021
Thanks For Sharing

Thulsa18

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2020
Could someone reupload this please?

JoeM