• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA Resident Evil Village - [CUSA-18017] [All nude mod] [v1.12] [BP 5.05]

technotrace

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 30, 2022
I searched and worked for over a week trying to understand the issue.. I repacked it together.. I got the other version and repacked it with new name an Cusa, I tried both versions EUR and usa in different variations..but as soon as I try to start a game, it freezes..I can see everything just fine in the models but no go on game start.
I faced the same issue with version 1.11 and tried repacking it with orbis tools and it got installed but same issue. Then I see that rose winter grown up model doesn't load. Maybe that's an issue which might be not allowing the game to load. Just guessing guys. You'd know better

I'm on firm 9.00 and Goldhen 2.4b.
[automerge]1706500938[/automerge]
Meanwhile I spend some time and tried various solutions for fixing the rose winters grownup model to show up...
And guess what, the winters expansion was needed to be installed before you view her model, at first it looks strange but the modded version expects that so no way others would be able to get it working without that....

Took me some time to figure out after trying multiple solutions relentlessly as I was desperate.. ahahaaa
[automerge]1706502547[/automerge]
BTW here's the link to the image and download, hope it's allowed to do so.
If not please ask for removal.

Thanks!

View: https://pastebin.com/pwyqTT8P

Last edited:

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Can u make only ladies mod nude ..
Weird too see Ethan nude
There someone already uploaded that kind of mod you mentioned...but maybe soon i uploading my own from 2-8

Reactions: arch20hr