• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Resident Evil Village - [CUSA-18008] [All nude mod] [v1.13]

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021

All nude mod for europe version + Additional content

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Aktahoilo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks Bro you are a legend
[automerge]1696433170[/automerge]
It will be great if u upload re4 ada wong nsfw mod for separate ways ps4. Thank you

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
I did ...but all files that I've been tried are not compatible..only the red & black dress costume... let's hope if someone can upload nude mod for replacing ada's R&B dress costume

Last edited:
Reactions: Aktahoilo

dark mimister

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 25, 2021
Everything seems to work great as far as viewing in models. Are they like this during gameplay too ? Or just models? The only thing that didnt work for my Iinstall was the rosemary adult model. I just get never-ending loading circle.but all of the other ones loaded just like they should

Edit: everything in the selection menu works fine.but as soon as I try to start a new game, it goes to the loading screen and just continues to try to load.
Have deleted entire game to try to begin a game first, then add addon to see if it works..also,I already had 1.13 update installed, maybe this won is confusing the system.I'll check back in after trying a few things.

Last edited:
Reactions: technotrace

technotrace

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 30, 2022
Everything seems to work great as far as viewing in models. Are they like this during gameplay too ? Or just models? The only thing that didnt work for my Iinstall was the rosemary adult model. I just get never-ending loading circle.but all of the other ones loaded just like they should

Edit: everything in the selection menu works fine.but as soon as I try to start a new game, it goes to the loading screen and just continues to try to load.
Have deleted entire game to try to begin a game first, then add addon to see if it works..also,I already had 1.13 update installed, maybe this won is confusing the system.I'll check back in after trying a few things.
Similar story on my side, I already shared the issue in another thread, looks like I'm not the only one wondering!
Might be something wrong while compiling that model ??

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Similar story on my side, I already shared the issue in another thread, looks like I'm not the only one wondering!
Might be something wrong while compiling that model ??
what fw you have? it works fine in 9.00 and try to delete the old save file

Reactions: technotrace

technotrace

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 30, 2022
Meanwhile I spend some time and tried various solutions for fixing the rose winters grownup model to show up...
And guess what, the winters expansion was needed to be installed before you view her model, at first it looks strange but the modded version expects that so no way others would be able to get it working without that....

No Luck tries: Tried remarrying 18017 with this modded patch, tried version 1.12 remarry as well, tried without DLCs, tried with full completed saves, Also tried to grab the rose winters AFR and add it to mod re_chunk_____blah_blah.pak with an incremented number(of course), but didn't work.

But this works for Resident Evil 4 remake where you don't need to do that via AFR plugins.

Just select your mod(Ashley Nud playable and non playable Nud) in my case and compile it with orbis pub gen. And you'll see it working just fine.

But hair textures for playable one isn't looking quite good. So maybe I'll have to move around a bit for some fix or
Denzodenzo37 could help me on that to figure out what's wrong. Maybe required to compile tex again??

Took me some time to figure out after trying multiple solutions relentlessly as I was desperate.. ahahaaa

BTW for those who are still struggling please download from here. Hope it's allowed, if not please ask for removal.

View: https://pastebin.com/pwyqTT8P

Thanks

Denzodenzo37 for your response man!! :love:

Keep porting mods for other RE Engine games!

Last edited:

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
All my mods are tried and tested on my ps4 v9.00...I don't see any prblem in my console...In RE village case...i created the mod using backforted update(ps4 5.05) but when the mod patch is done it will be back to it's 9.00...i don't know why...so the mod patch cannot work on 9.00 below...