• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Resident Evil 4 Remake - [CUSA-33388] [Nude Ashley Mod] [v1.04]

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b

iu

Nude Ashley Mod
(AFR Version)
Size: 264.34 MB

Nude Ashley Mod , made for CUSA33388 v1.04 - also is for AFR not a pkg mod, so you will manually have
to place both pak files in a folder named CUSA33388 in /data/GoldHEN/AFR on your ps4 your self

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Hidden content

"I don't have AFR ?"
Download Goldhen plugins from https://github.com/GoldHEN/GoldHEN_Plugins_Repository/releases/tag/1.177

unzip file open plugins.ini with notepad and cut " /data/GoldHEN/plugins/afr.prx " from the under the [CUSA00001] section and
paste it under [default]

Untitled-1.jpg

save the file.
Access your ps4 via filezilla and copy newly downloaded plugins to " /data/GoldHEN " .
After that create a new folder in " /data/GoldHEN " and name it " AFR " .
Finally unzip pak files and copy them into CUSA33388 folder (create one if you don't have one.) in " /data/GoldHEN/AFR "
load game and the rest should do its thing.

(Also make sure Enable Plugins Loader is ticked in Plugin Settings Via GoldHen on DashBoard)
I have also included a pkg update mod of this by request. PKG version is packed with update 1.4
choose only one not both.

Nude Ashley Mod

(PKG Version)
Size: 4.81 GB

Hidden content

Last edited:

Blackbeast

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey FiSh.PaSte is there any chance of putting up a fpkg of the mod because my PS4 doesn’t connect to the internet thanks in advance

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Hey FiSh.PaSte is there any chance of putting up a fpkg of the mod because my PS4 doesn’t connect to the internet thanks in advance
I can give it a go.....

PhanThanh88

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 6, 2020
I did as instructed but Ashley is still wearing normal clothes please help me

pwg4rqz.png
2.md.jpeg 3.md.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
I'm guessing you edited plugins.ini too, so you might need to goto GoldHen on ps4 dashboard , scroll down to Plugin Settings, click that then tick the box that sez Enable Plugin Loader.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@Blackbeast Pkg version has now been added.

Last edited:

PhanThanh88

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 6, 2020
THANK YOU FOR DOING EVERYTHING PLEASE CHOOSE BE THE CLIP I'll follow, THANK YOU SO MUCH
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Was "Be the clip" a mod you wanted added?
Do you mean add mods from that YT clip? just wasnt seeing a particular one named "be the clip".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D0ne....Enj0y https://darksoftware.net/threads/requested-re4-mod-from-yt.49088/

Last edited:

ioakim00

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 18, 2020
hello. does anyone know how i add playable ada or ashley costumes or nude mods? what folders need to get edited or files renamed?

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
hello. does anyone know how i add playable ada or ashley costumes or nude mods? what folders need to get edited or files renamed?
check out the vid above , it explains how to do it.

ioakim00

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 18, 2020
check out the vid above , it explains how to do it.
i know that my friend. i asked how to add costumes and make them playable like playable ashley and playable ada mods but not with default costumes but modded

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
scope out some mod sites that have what your looking for ,download, and convert like in video.

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Look for mod in nexxusmod then follow the video of modded warfare on how convert into ps4