• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA Resident Evil 2 Remake - [CUSA-09193] [All are naked mod] [v1.06_FXD] [BP-FW 505] [NEW]

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
[NEW] Resident Evil 2 Remake - [CUSA-09193] [All are naked mod] [v1.06_FXD_[BP-FW505]
for firmware v5.05
*My new update version of Resident Evil 2 Remake nude mod, again you need a base game to make it work
*contents inside the mod title update
*Additional nude mod; naked sherry berkin/ new nude Mainmenu_Background_XXX/ nude brian irons [thanks to @Cephalo for his RE-pak file]
*BONUS CONTENT; jill valentine nude photo replacer [ mod replaces all photos in the game with nude photos of jill valentine]
[NOTE]
Notice Claire is not naked in BONUSES>MODELS>claire naked and have nothing, but in Costume menu and in-game you can see her naked

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:

Cephalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 17, 2023
Thanks for the explanation. The mod is nice. When I finish all the mod packages for RE4, I will debug them in RE2. It would be perfect if you upload the list files sometime because I have a lot of files to translate and the old ones are usually incompatible with the files I use.

Reactions: Denzodenzo37

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
This one doesn't work on a 5.05 console either :/ same error as in the other thread.
This time I specifically downloaded the base from here https://darksoftware.net/threads/resident-evil-2-cusa-09193-v1-05-all-dlc-mods.44531/ again, just to be safe, but it still errors at the end of installing the BP modded update?
I don't know why it doesn't work on your console... but that's the title update I've been used...and it's working perfectly fine...
Post automatically merged:

I don't know why it doesn't work on your console... but that's the title update I've been used...and it's working perfectly fine...
@patch try to dowload this one from dlps4..
IMG_20231008_091036.jpg

Thanks for the explanation. The mod is nice. When I finish all the mod packages for RE4, I will debug them in RE2. It would be perfect if you upload the list files sometime because I have a lot of files to translate and the old ones are usually incompatible with the files I use.
I'm working on it...i will upload my list when i'm finish...

Last edited:

Aktahoilo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2023
[NEW] Resident Evil 2 Remake - [CUSA-09193] [All are naked mod] [v1.06_FXD_[BP-FW505]
for firmware v5.05
*My new update version of Resident Evil 2 Remake nude mod, again you need a base game to make it work
*Additional nude mod; naked sherry berkin/ new nude Mainmenu_Background_XXX/ nude brian irons [thanks to @Cephalo for his RE-pak file]
*BONUS CONTENT; jill valentine nude photo replacer [ mod replaces all photos in the game with nude photos of jill valentine]
[NOTE]
Notice Claire is not naked in BONUSES>MODELS>claire naked and have nothing, but in Costume menu and in-game you can see her naked

[Hidden content]
Hi bro, Iam currently using your old claire and leon mod for re2 remake(cusa 09193) version 1.06 in ps4 pro(9.00). So can I install this new mod without any problem or I need to uninstall the whole game and install again to make it work? Btw old claire nude mod was great because of jiggle effects but I can't confirm how good is this new claire nude mod because there is no full body screenshot of calire

Last edited:

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Hi bro, Iam currently using your old claire and leon mod for re2 remake(cusa 09193) version 1.06 in ps4 pro(9.00). So can I install this new mod without any problem or I need to uninstall the whole game and install again to make it work? Btw old claire nude mod was great because of jiggle effects but I can't confirm how good is this new claire nude mod because there is no full body screenshot of calire
If you download the old file of nude mod of leon and claire only...i think you don't get an error but only two character are only naked...in my new update i change the pak file of claire coz there's an error when merged the old claire file to another nude file..so it's up to you if install this new file..

This one doesn't work on a 5.05 console either :/ same error as in the other thread.
This time I specifically downloaded the base from here https://darksoftware.net/threads/resident-evil-2-cusa-09193-v1-05-all-dlc-mods.44531/ again, just to be safe, but it still errors at the end of installing the BP modded update?
I think i already know the error...backforted is gone when i rebuild the patch file..see the picimg20231008094619.jpg

From the left is my mod patch file it said system 7.50, and from the right that is the backforted file patch that i been used for rebuild a new mod patch,it said system 5.50

Last edited:
Reactions: patch

Andreus80

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 24, 2023
If you download the old file of nude mod of leon and claire only...i think you don't get an error but only two character are only naked...in my new update i change the pak file of claire coz there's an error when merged the old claire file to another nude file..so it's up to you if install this new file..

I think i already know the error...backforted is gone when i rebuild the patch file..see the picView attachment 3991

From the left is my mod patch file it said system 7.50, and from the right that is the backforted file patch that i been used for rebuild a new mod patch,it said system 5.50
Can you fix this?

Aktahoilo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2023
for firmware v5.05
[NOTE]

[Hidden content]
Can you tell me how can I remove mod from game

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Make this mod for the European version 1.05 (BP-5.05)
It's the same scenario... backforted is gone after rebuild patch

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
You mean all will be normal if I install update 1.06?
I mean if u install my mod v1.06 it's the same claire nude..the difference is the body physics are gone

Aktahoilo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2023
I mean if u install my mod v1.06 it's the same claire nude..the difference is the body physics are gone
Ok thanks and can you bring some hot mods for street fighter 5/6 or doa 5 last round

Last edited:

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Ok thanks and can you bring some hot mods for street fighter 5/6 or dead ir alive 5 last round
I already think of it...just gathering some files to be working on console

patch

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 13, 2018
Ahh, so its only being Backported to 5.50?. That would explain why it wouldn't work on 5.05 :p
Thanks for your efforts :)

Last edited:

Cephalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 17, 2023
Ahh, so its only being Backported to 5.50?. That would explain why it wouldn't work on 5.05 :p
Thanks for your efforts :)
Hi! You don't actually need Backport. You need only re_chunk_000.pak.patch_0XX.pak file. After downloading Pkg, you can easily upload and delete files by connecting to PS4 via FTP and using AFR with the help of GoldHen. You can use it in any fw version and cusa code you want. All these processes will take at most 15 minutes, even if you are not very familiar with them. You can search and look on YouTube.

patch

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 13, 2018
Hi! You don't actually need Backport. You need only re_chunk_000.pak.patch_0XX.pak file. After downloading Pkg, you can easily upload and delete files by connecting to PS4 via FTP and using AFR with the help of GoldHen. You can use it in any fw version and cusa code you want. All these processes will take at most 15 minutes, even if you are not very familiar with them. You can search and look on YouTube.
Really? I'll try that later thanks :) Can that same method be used for the Resident Evil Village Mod too?
Also what is AFR? Application file Redirector?

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Really? I'll try that later thanks :) Can that same method be used for the Resident Evil Village Mod too?
Also what is AFR? Application file Redirector?
Just watch in youtube by modded warfare for tutorial

I will upload the chunk file once i finish listing all that'd i been used for a mod update

Last edited:
Reactions: Andreus80 and patch