• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR [REQ] HBO Go Europe

sevenforgone

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hello guys, considering that there is a possibility for 9.0JB, maybe someone can install HBOGO Europe and later dump it.. There is not one PKG for this app, so it will be first on the net.

Edemcrespo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 22, 2021
Hi! I was also looking for an HBO Europe app, I've found the title ID: CUSA04053, but no downloadable link or pkg (EP8841-CUSA04053_00-WEBMAF00000HBOGO). If anybody has luck finding a .pkg, or has one and shares it, it would be appreciated!

momoka677

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 31, 2022
Ohh okay. Unfortunately I didn't know that because I was so dumped from a 9.00 fw. I don't really know how this NoPSN thing works.
It needs to be installed from psn on latest fw then the files dumped from a jailbroken console. An official package is worthless at this point.

earvuzqizxvbkhlmfu

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 2, 2022
Ohh okay. Unfortunately I didn't know that because I was so dumped from a 9.00 fw. I don't really know how this NoPSN thing works.
If you have it installed on PS4, you can dump it, someone will make nonpsn modification.