• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Released] El Pollo 2.0 By Lapy

GregoryRasputin

Asshole
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 14, 2018
Cuban developer Lapy who in the past few weeks has released El Pollo which is a Flappy Bird clone and Save The Scene a unique homebrew that sees you saving several members of the PlayStation and Nintendo scenes from bombs dropping on them, has released a brand new game.

bch5BK5.png

The game called El Pollo 2.0 is a cross between "Helicopter" and "Flappy Bird", the game is fun but if you suck like me, then it can be quite frustrating, which this gameplay video by me highlights:

Here is a quote from the developer:

El Pollo 2.0
  • It is a homebrew game made with Unity 2017.2.0p2 compiled as fake pkg using the RetroGamer74 tutorial (https://github.com/RetroGamer74/HowToBuildWithUnityPS4FakePKG).
  • Also compile a version for Windows.
  • It is based on a flash game called "Helicopter"
  • Some images are from the Rovio® Angry Birds game, and the theme song is from the movie "Black Hawk Down".
  • The controls of the game are very simple: keep pressing any button to go up and release it to go down, it works with either mouse, keyboard or gamepad.
  • It is translated into Spanish and English. Spanish for those who have the console or Windows in Spanish, and in English for all other configurations.
  • The game saves in both versions the highest score achieved and has an anti-cheat system.
  • Thanks for downloading and enjoy it. I hope to see images of captures of the best scores.
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-19_17-7-1.gif
    upload_2019-2-19_17-7-1.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 2