• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Release] PS4 Game Updater 2.3

LightningMods

Fire Member
Trusted developer
Mar 9, 2018
Hello, Today I'm releasing PS4 Game Updater 2.3

upload_2018-7-7_20-24-17.png

Features

It creates Logs of everything it does in the Program created Folder "Logs"

It creates a Database of ALL Cusa searches for your future reference which includes

upload_2018-7-7_20-33-9.png

"CUSA00002": {
"01.81": {
"system_ver":
"originalFileSize":
"packageDigest": "
"numberOfSplitFiles":
"pieces": [
{
"url":
"fileOffset": 0,
"fileSize":
"hashValue":

and is located in the program created folder "Data"

Single Title -Search for single CUSA IDs

Custom - Custom CUSA Range

Stage 3 - for Larger searches mostly for making a Database

**DarkSoftware will ALWAYS be the one hosting this file DO NOT Trust others**

SHA-256 9de7e0266096f5972f9ee381472c319652087ec7e5828e190853c09c0657c823
File name PS4_Game_Updater.zip
File size 1.24 MB

VirusTotal Link: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9...19652087ec7e5828e190853c09c0657c823/detection

Hidden content

Last edited by a moderator:

Kururin

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
Doesn't work? Always processes many ? I tried custom title id but processes from beginning

Reactions: mahmoudaamer123

OrbisSecurity443

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 2, 2018
Doesn't work? Always processes many ? I tried custom title id but processes from beginning
Click single title.. then put cusa

Blkin

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 11, 2018
Thanks! I see the information which is useful, but no download unless by download, you mean the information is downloaded. Am I missing something?

jayeehdee

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
How to use it
Please

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

xX_The_Solution_Xx

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 23, 2018

Last edited:

tubes

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
I find it extremely baffling that its not explained what this tool does.
The only reason I can think of is that its been already covered in previous builds, this is v2.3 after all. But then again, this is some basic info, like what the hell...

So, due to the lack of information on what exactly this app does, I tried it myself.
Apparently it just tells you whats the latest update, just like those two well-known database websites do.

t7LJGzc.png

Also, check this out, this is shown when I search for the same single title (CUSA04811 in this case) for a second time:

e9Cayos.png

So I guess you're supossed to browse the logs to retrieve any desired information.
Edit: So it was actually briefly explained in the post what this tool does: It creates a Database of ALL Cusa searches for your future reference. Yeah, that's it. It builds the mentioned .json so you can locally read it, go have fun.

Stage 1 processes all CUSAs, Stage 2 processes all CUSAs, maybe it shows a message after processing all titles but I never had enough patience to babysit the progress bar. Probably Stage 1 is for Base Games and Stage 2 is for Updates, I guess, then again theres is so little documentation its starting to get annoying.

I think its a great idea for an app but it needs more time in the oven and thus more functionalities added (and more documentation!)

Last edited:

xX_The_Solution_Xx

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 23, 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: Jolafrite

JersonStar

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Serie056
Thanks you

JersonStar

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Serie056
thanks

Geraltz

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 4, 2018
So yeah..... I tried a small update for the game SONG OF THE DEEP, I got an error message during the installation, which means that it works only with the official games, not the FPKG ( correct me if I'am wrong..), I don't really see the usefulness of it..... though I want to thank them for their efforts.....

Alvinzhn

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 3, 2018
cool

batmanXiv11

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2018
Will someone explain?? why on this site nobody want to help or talk 0.o

Reactions: Geraltz

Geraltz

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 4, 2018
Will someone explain?? why on this site nobody want to help or talk 0.o
Dahling, it's useless for us, who use FPKG, since it's destined to update only official games ( owners of original physical discs) ! if you have any other question, I'll try to help you as best as I can.

batmanXiv11

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 25, 2018
Dahling, it's useless for us, who use FPKG, since it's destined to update only official games ( owners of original physical discs) ! if you have any other question, I'll try to help you as best as I can.
Ai understand now, thanks man. 1 more question do you know what is that new on user guide they add something emulator for wiiu and switch do you know something about that? :)

Reactions: Geraltz