• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

question about physical game and update

Adrian De Jesus

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys,
i'm pretty new here, obviously, and I had a few questions about a game upgrade from a physical game, it's star wars battlefront 2...

1.- can I update online without a risk?
2.- Ifound a patch 1.07 from a CUSA-05749 (or search for the version of my game?), Does it work with the physical game?

I had a 5.05 FW btw...
well that's all...

Thanks in advance :)

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
1. You are on 5.05 FW so you cannot update online because you cannot access PSN as it always needs the latest firmware. I strongly advise to stay on 5.05 and not update the firmware to join PSN to get latest updates for retail games.

2. FPKG updates don't work with retail disks. I believe (not 100% sure) however you can download retail PKG from e.g. https://ps4database.io/view/CUSA05749_00/NP (see "Older Available Patches" for 1.07 patch) and install them through the package installer after joining the split files (don't ask me how as I don't know). That said if 1.07 requires a higher firmware than 5.05 you shouldn't install it.