• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Question about Issues with app2usb

adelheist

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
My question is about a problem I noticed with a apptousb, I was transfer some games from internal to external and apptousb didn't move all games just a few and It doesn't matter if I try again it doesn't transfer the rest of the games, any Idea about what happen? , I have to mention that I have space on external disk is 1 tb and I want to move like 200gb.and I didn't write anything in the ini archive also Im in 5.05 I know there is another older version called PKG2USB I don't know if it complicated to use or is still working though

Reactions: NabilKSA

adelheist

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
This is an interesting question. The first thing I would point out to you is that on 5.05 you have to double check version you are using. You could very well be using an old out of date version. Making this more complicated the newer version is named differently. So you would need fo rename your ini i believe. It uses apptousb as opposed to app2usb not sure if that was done to tell them apart. I regularly do 500gb app2usb jobs. So it is definitely nothing to do with size. It could be the data itself. Corrupted or was bad dafa to begin with. Especially if you had a database rebuild and had to run the python script to restore fpkg. Prob what happened. After that happens the fpkg displays incorrect filesize. So while game may appear ok you may see a 1gb game read 1tb for example. But it is definitely something you are doing sorry to tell you. Just posting some videos to help illustrate that:

Thanks for the answer, I'm going to look out for an update apptousb to see if it work for me and this issue.

NabilKSA

DKS Member
Banned
Mar 5, 2021
Watch someone on youtube called MODDED WARFARE. He uploaded a lot of tutorials for 5.05 and 6.72 ..

Reactions: adelheist

adelheist

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
Watch someone on youtube called MODDED WARFARE. He uploaded a lot of tutorials for 5.05 and 6.72 ..

Yes he has yet I solved my problem just going to another server with an ApptoUSB more actual than mine so Thanks for the advice it could help others too¡¡¡