• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Question about DLing Fkpg

PL4yst4tionRox

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 14, 2022
I apologize in advance as I know that this is NOT the spot to put this question. For some reason I can't post this in the proper spot as it tells me that I don't have permission to.

I am currently downloading Horizon Forbidden West. I notice that it has over 150 parts. I also notice that after the 150 parts there is 5 or so parts with different firmware versions. I am on 9,00 and I am wondering how do i combine all these parts together do i just use 7-zip. Also what is the best way to install this on my system I have Fkpg installer and is there a proper order as to how to install the base game with the DLC along with the 1.18 firmware so that I can play the game on my 9.00 system. Thanks again in advance.