• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

PS4DLL RTM, a simple way to code your own C# tool

Guillaume MrNiato

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Mar 9, 2018
France
PS4DLL RTM, a simple way to code your own C# tool
Today I bring you a C# library wich allow you to code easely your RTM tool for Playstation 4. This library include the PS4Lib by BISOON but also include something new like an adresses library.

In this Library you will be allow to put your own offset and bytes like you can see on the pictures so it will be very easy to code your tool and share your offsets with the rest of the community. I share this project in open source and I have included a sample to help to understand how it work. You can create the most complete library for your RTM Tool, I left some exemple on the library like the offset I use on BO3 1.23 & 1.26.

You can also grab offsets from .cht files and include them in the library to code your own tool.
ci9i.png

Dll + Sample :
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

aburezk

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Thank you

aburezk

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
I have a question how do I use pointers?
Like this one
@3DF8D560_2_1560+1BA0+98+28+0+100+10+10+8+18

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
Great post man