• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Web Trainer WebRTE PKG and Payload

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
Zs9o8pD.jpg
Around a week ago @TylerMods released the PS4 Web Trainer into the wild of the PlayStation 4 hacking and homebrew scene. Two days @TylerMods has released a Web Trainer Runtime Environment PKG and the Payload .bin file (so you can host it yourself on your web server/exploit page).

WebRTE PKG:
Payload .bin File:
How to use? According to the instructions provided you simply install the PKG on your PlayStation 4 and launch it after running HEN. So of course it has to be activated everytime you start/restart your PS4 like all PS4 exploits.

Twitter News:

Demo Video:

Last edited by a moderator:

psychodark

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
it always gets better! i think it could be useful also to add a function to recognize the cusa version of the installed game. thanks for your job!

Reactions: Qserega

Kraken

DKS Gang
Trusted Programmers
Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone, please keep an eye on the changelog page on PS4Trainer for updates to the payload as well as the trainer.

Thanks!

Reactions: dragon76

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
This is good really, it keeps getting better, but shouldn't this have it's own Discord Channel? Where people can submit bugs and errors.
because it does work on some games but most cheats doesn't work (maybe it's just me) games like : God of War, Watch Dogs 2, Need for Speed, AC Unity and more.
they either crash the game or doesn't work at all, I hope you take my concern to good use :D

Kraken

DKS Gang
Trusted Programmers
Jun 14, 2018
This is good really, it keeps getting better, but shouldn't this have it's own Discord Channel? Where people can submit bugs and errors.
because it does work on some games but most cheats doesn't work (maybe it's just me) games like : God of War, Watch Dogs 2, Need for Speed, AC Unity and more.
they either crash the game or doesn't work at all, I hope you take my concern to good use :biggrin:

Hi, it does have its own discord, you can join via the site or by clicking here: https://discord.gg/ZkHgtYh

twistedpatch

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 19, 2018
does this work on 4.74 i tryed it and ps4 cannot open app

Blu3Drag0n23

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi there quick question when i select certain games like kingdom hearts trainer controller just keeps loading on the screen is am i doing something wrong other games work thou thanks for the hardwork reminds me of the gameshark and code breaker days i wish sony would learn from people like yourself and let people cheat alittle sometims?

Last edited:

galuh

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 7, 2019
hi all.does anyone knows whats the webrte bin file for.and how to install it.it will be nice if there is a tutorial on how to install webrte bin file(payload).sorry im still noob here

Reactions: pyaesonemin

MegoryMagdy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 4, 2019
Thanks Bro

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Keep getting Invalid invite with Discord Link