• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 PassCodes for PKG ... Let's "mine" them

Would you mine a Game's Passcode with us?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's just dumb

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

masterdam17

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 2, 2018
Hi... I know, it's crazy to think we can brute force a 32 alphanumeric random key first off... but lets just take it as an ambitious project from the coding standpoint and lets give the community a chance to get lucky for once.

I've been working now for some days on a program which would try to brute force a PKG passcode.. Of course this would take billions of years on just a single person's hardware, but still i had the ridiculous idea of making this happen.

Using Maxton's liborbis github project i managed to make use of his PKG passcode checking module and hit it with the different possibilities we randomly create.

upload_2020-7-30_2-10-28.png

Well the possible results are ridiculously big and so i had to make my own numeric base based on the possible characters on a passcode (as a ulong isn't even big enough to store the number of possibilities) and also give the capability to split up Guessing "Regions" let's call them which are composed of all the possibilities between two pascodes.

My intention is to run a web service which would feed users a Guess "Region" which they use their own hardware to check and return to the server if any of the keys inside decrypts the package.

Yes it's nuts and we won't actually get any results... i think, but here's where i needed some help.

What if we give users a random Guess Region from wherever inside the possibilities.
This would make sure at least random regions of passcode will get checked without having to go through for example the filled with 0 keys which is difficult to think would actually be right but without skipping too many possibilities.

A problem with that is of course keeping in memory on the server the checked regions, which would also take up unstorable amounts of bytes.

Ok so ignoring the fact that this is ridiculous , anyone interested in the idea?
Anyone knows any way we can actually try that "random" handing of Guessing Regions?

XsonicX

I'm at 5.05 and thanks to you :D
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
i had same ideia, this create random keys..
http://ps4host.epizy.com/ps4.php?i=1

but i think we can do this way...
the server will store this info:
we have 1 billion possibilites.... or more...
then when the user power the program the server will send him next 10000 possible keys and another 10000 to another user and .....
not in random . as we can see in torrent...
then the program when is over testing those keys return to server , we already check all this keys send me another....
so no one need to recheck them...

Reactions: masterdam17

masterdam17

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 2, 2018

then when the user power the program the server will send him next 10000 possible keys and another 10000 to another user and .....
then the program when is over testing those keys return to server , we already check all this keys send me another....

Ok there's a problem, there's not even enough space to store each key that was tested serverside :( It really is a lot of possibilities, we're talking 3.5239301069114412073117519984402e+60 if we only depend on alphanumeric characters with common puntuation. We won't be able to store that amount of strings in any kind of memory capacity nowadays . That's why in my model the server just contains a string with the last verified checked key and sends the next region to miners.

I had an idea today to create pools. So you will be asked if you believe the key is between, for example :
"00000000000000000000000000000000" and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" or
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" (we will create much more pools)
so you start mining on a fixed position where you think the key could be, making it also a guessing game :biggrin:
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

One thing you helped me out with though is it seems the passcodes are only alphanumeric codes, and i'm including base punctuation, this can reduce drastically the amount of possibilities

Lastly i've left my PC running the app to make sure no memory leaks or such appear.. Can confirm it's still going hard at it with minimum memory usage.

upload_2020-7-30_11-7-19.png
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Ok so i got my 7700k to mine around 3500 keys per second. Seems great!
Though keep in mind there's around 2 * 10 ^ 50 possible keys!!!!
We still need a way to randomly assign unrepeatable batches of key to clients for checking

Last edited:

XsonicX

I'm at 5.05 and thanks to you :D
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
All know keys , have 32 characters, AaZz09 only

masterdam17

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 2, 2018
Great! Anyone has some examples of keys??
Maybe we can find out they always start with a letter, for example..

Reactions: Chost dz

fensoft

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 20, 2018
and then, sony will reverse the protocol and mark the right one as "not found"