• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

PS4 iTrainer: Game Cheats on IOS (Online & Offline) by Shiningami

shiningami

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Mar 17, 2019
I present to you PS4 iTrainer.

As its name suggests, it is a PS4 cheat loader for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod..) that can handle all PlayStation 4 game trainers made by PS4 Reaper (206 trainers at the moment of writing and more are coming).

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
This tool should work on jailbroken and stock version without problem. For the stock version use Cydia Impactor to install.

How to use it:
  1. At first launch update trainer list for offline use (trainer will be stored in your internal storage)
  2. Make sure your PS4 IP match the one in th app
  3. Inject Hen then WebRTE (use binloader or original on your PS4 side)
    50hnAMZ.png
  1. Now click on offline or online (the app will auto detect your CUSA and if a trainer is available it will show) if you don't find your CUSA, don't worry just search by name (trainer with different CUSA will work if it have the same version)
    XOlJGxC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaaReaper

DKS Member
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Some where far far away
I present to you PS4 iTrainer.

As its name suggests, it is a PS4 cheat loader for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod..) that can handle all PlayStation 4 game trainers made by PS4 Reaper (206 trainers at the moment of writing and more are coming).

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

This tool should work on jailbroken and stock version without problem. For the stock version use Cydia Impactor to install.

How to use it:

1. At first launch update trainer list for offline use (trainer will be stored in your internal storage)
    Make sure your PS4 IP match the one in th app
    Inject Hen then WebRTE (use binloader or original on your PS4 side)
    50hnAMZ.png

1. Now click on offline or online (the app will auto detect your CUSA and if a trainer is available it will show) if you don't find your CUSA, don't worry just search by name (trainer with different CUSA will work if it have the same version)
    XOlJGxC.png
Nice this looks awesome I’m going to have a look now

So works really great on my non jailbroken IPhone but couldn’t get it to go to my iPad which is jailbroken but that’s not the ipa it’s a whole different thing it’s amazing good work

Last edited:

Yeslam7

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 12, 2019
Thanks man

Reactions: Ahmed 22 11

cpt

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
awesome gona give this a spin thanks for making this app! whats the difference between the jb one and the non jailbroken one, im surprised the jailbroken one isnt a .deb so you dont need to resign using reprovision or impactor. is impactor even working at the moment theres a big thread on /r/jailbreak about error 42 that has a few hundred comments.

Manirana

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
K let me try this one

turrinha

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 24, 2018
works offline ?

marishka

회원 | Member