• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

PS4 game save backup from fake pkg

Golobica

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hello everyone,
quick question, I am thinking about switching my hard drives and i backed up game save files to my usb drive through ps4 setting backup and restore (save files are from fake pkg games) will I be able to restore game saves and play them on the same fake pkg games, I have read that original pkg saves don't really work with fake ones, but fake on fake do they work without anything exept HEN payload?

Thanks guys :D

pastebooko

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
I'm curious as well

Reactions: Golobica

CloudDreamer31

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
Yeah, When you restore it should all work as it did before providing your using the same accounts :)

Reactions: Golobica

Golobica

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
It works fine got it working :D

spidermech

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 6, 2018
i got restore my backup ps4 files (game + save), but it only restore app without its save or throphy, how you do it ?

alimazhar

Wind Member
Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
@Golobica @spidermech @CloudDreamer31

need help guys
can i back up my jailbreak ps4 data and then restore back after changing HDD without logging in ?
i try before when my ps4 was not jailbreak , you must sign in to restore data to new HDD, now i cant go sign in, how i will restore data NOW ?, i need my save and profile

CloudDreamer31

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
should work aslong as you've booted up and started hen first, should be some details on the website somewhere